Too shy ( Beomgyu )

Txt Beomgyu

Beomgyu was a boy like no other. He had this charisma that could light up any room he walked into. And his smile, oh boy, his smile could make your heart skip a beat. He was the kind of person who could turn your day around just by saying hello.

Y/N had always known of Beomgyu, but never really talked to him until one day when they both ended up working on a group project together. And from that day on, Y/N couldn't help but feel drawn to him. She found herself looking forward to seeing him every day and hoping to have more opportunities to talk to him.

Beomgyu was unlike anyone Y/N had ever met before. He was kind, funny, and just so effortlessly cool. He had a way of making her feel at ease, like she could be herself around him without any fear of judgment. And Y/N found herself falling for him, hard.

But Beomgyu was also frustratingly oblivious. He never seemed to notice the way Y/N's heart would race every time he was near, or the way her stomach would fill with butterflies when he smiled at her. And it was driving her crazy.

Y/N tried dropping hints, but Beomgyu never seemed to pick up on them. She tried dressing up a little nicer, or making sure she was always nearby whenever he was around, but nothing seemed to work. And it was starting to feel like maybe Beomgyu just wasn't interested in her.

But then, one day, everything changed. Y/N was feeling particularly down about the whole situation, and she must have looked it because Beomgyu came up to her and asked if she was okay. And in that moment, everything just clicked. Y/N realized that maybe Beomgyu wasn't oblivious at all.

Maybe he had been waiting for her to make the first move, or maybe he was just shy. Either way, it didn't matter because in that moment, Y/N found the courage to tell Beomgyu how she felt.

And to her surprise, Beomgyu felt the same way. He had just been too scared to say anything. And from that moment on, Y/N and Beomgyu became inseparable. They would spend hours talking, laughing, and just enjoying each other's company.

Y/N couldn't believe how lucky she was to have found someone like Beomgyu. He was everything she could have ever wanted in a partner and more. And even though they had their ups and downs like any couple, Y/N knew that as long as they had each other, they could overcome anything.

Looking back on it all now, Y/N realizes that sometimes you just have to take a chance and put yourself out there. Because you never know what might happen. And in her case, taking that chance led her to the love of her life, Beomgyu.