My sisters friend (Seungmin )

Stray kids Seungmin

Seungmin sat alone in his room, staring blankly at the wall in front of him. He had always been a quiet boy, content with spending his time lost in thought, but lately he had found himself longing for something more. Something he couldn't quite put his finger on.

As he sat there, lost in his own musings, he heard a soft knock on his bedroom door. He looked up to see a young woman standing in the doorway, her eyes filled with concern.

"Hey," she said softly. "Are you okay?" Seungmin shrugged, not sure how to respond. He had never been particularly good at expressing his emotions, and the sudden appearance of this girl - a friend of his sister's, he guessed - had caught him off guard. The girl seemed to sense his unease, and she took a step forward into the room. "Do you want to talk about it?" she asked gently.

Seungmin hesitated for a moment, but then found himself opening up to her in a way he never had before. He told her about his struggles with anxiety, about his fear of never fitting in, and about the loneliness he felt even when he was surrounded by people.

The girl listened intently, her eyes never leaving his face. And as he spoke, Seungmin began to feel a weight lifting from his shoulders. It was as if the act of speaking these words aloud had given him a sense of clarity he had never experienced before.

When he finally finished speaking, the girl reached out and placed a hand on his arm. "You know," she said softly, "you're not alone. There are people who care about you, who want to help you through this." Seungmin looked at her, his eyes wide with surprise.

It was true - he had never thought about it that way before. He had always assumed that his struggles were his alone to bear, that no one could possibly understand what he was going through.

But this girl - this stranger who had appeared in his life seemingly out of nowhere - had shown him a different perspective. She had shown him that it was okay to reach out, to ask for help, to admit that he wasn't as strong as he wanted to be. As the girl got up to leave, Seungmin found himself feeling grateful for her presence in his life.

He knew that he still had a long way to go, that there would be many more difficult days ahead. But for the first time in a long time, he felt like he wasn't alone in this struggle. Like maybe, just maybe, there was a light at the end of the tunnel after all.