🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 26

Magsimula sa umpisa

He saw that Jessica was spoilt, and he knew he was partly to blame, so he allowed her full reign, just like her parents. He showered her with the finest jewels from her favorite jewelers. He bought her a red Ferrari, designer shoes and purses, and custom-created fragrances, and brought her to numerous exotic getaways when he wanted to relax. He even allowed her to travel and enjoy her vacation with her girlfriends in Greece and Italy.

The money he spent on her was like his pocket and entertainment change, but the things he had planned for his wife would've been infinite, but he didn't tell her and won't tell her now.

He wants to build a mansion for his wife and children, as well as vacation homes across the world, and lavish her with anything she desires as long as she loves, respects, and is faithful to him alone. She will have complete control over her own credit cards, and Jessica already has a black card with a limit of $800,000 on it.

She was the only daughter of a wealthy businessman in Seoul, and she was used to having whatever she wanted. Throughout college, she chased him constantly, even when he refused to date in his second year. He was too busy making his way to a billionaire ship to let his family heritage dictate his destiny. He was always confident that after he made his first billion, he would marry his fiancée and have a family. He is ready to be a family man and a dad.

The fourth year passed and he just couldn't, but they still loved one other, so she decided they needed to take a break because she had recently earned a huge promotion being the head curator of this NYC museum.

They took the longest break ever. Following the advice of his Hyungs, he stopped proposing. He was too busy planning the development of his new hotel in Jakarta, so he allowed her time to make up her mind about their future.

Yet, as if he wasn't tempted enough without his girlfriend there, he met the rude, loud-mouthed, and disrespectful French girl on that fateful day. He knew he was fighting a losing battle when he first saw her licorice irises as she rushed to flee the accident scene. She intrigued him, frustrated him, and pushed his buttons so far that he couldn't concentrate on the daily duties that he began to slowly fall for this "maid" until that steamy Friday afternoon when he could no longer deny the chemistry between them.

He became enchanted with Seo Noemie. Everything about her captivated him: her flirty and expressive eyes, her long eyelashes, her smirking lips he couldn't stop kissing, her glossy and healthy raven hair he could easily comb his fingers through...and that fit frame that made him lose his senses. She made him forget about Jessica. She was the embodiment of temptation self, and he felt guilt gnawing at his insides for betraying his love for Jessica...but--

His phone buzzed just then. Hoseok groaned heavily and wiped his tired eyes; just thinking about talking to Jessica will be challenging.

He was supposed to be on his way to her parent's house and he was so relaxed that he totally forgot.

"Hello baby!" she says cheerfully. "Are you already on your way?"

"Er I will be--are you at home now?" chuckled Hoseok.

"Not yet," she giggles, "I'm still shopping with Dilraba. On Saturday, she returned, and we spent some time together. She invited me to catch up so that I may indulge in plastic therapy on this glorious Monday."

"Well, Taehyung was with the guys," Hoseok muttered. Jess, I'm glad you had a great weekend. That does not matter. As I wait for you, I'll come around and chat with your parents. Please take your time... I'm giving you at least an hour to spend with your girlfriend."

Jessica seemed to be delighted "Well, fantastic, baby! I'm still upset that you didn't invite me to Jimin Lake's house. It's something I've never seen before. Yeonra says that they had a fantastic day at the lake...even Selena, Eujin, and Mi-young were present--gosh, Hobi! I haven't seen them in decades, you know."