24. Home sweet home pt. 2

Start from the beginning

"Ugh, I'm so lonely~" he gave an exasperated sigh before plopping back down on the couch. "I hate this." I shushed him loudly. "Shut up, I want to hear the confession—" "how's your love life going anyway," Kouji looked at me. "Well, I KNOW it's going good. I read." I looked at him suspiciously. "And where did you read that?" "Ahem. Young stars Y/N Han, Duke Peong, and Daniel Park preform at J-High's talent show— attracts attention of megastar DG." I gave Kouji my fattest eye roll. "Looks like you and your two side chicks got attention from Megastar DG, Y/N!" He mocked an excited squeal. "You better watch it, dipshit."

"And what's the talk about you and some guy named Vasco?" I spit out my drink. "HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT?!" "I have my ways, Y/N. Burn knuckles gang leader, huh. You REALLY have a type." I blushed hard. "Since when is one person a type?" "One person— Y/N, This Entae, Johan, Eli— when have you not had a thing for some gangster?"

"Eli? Eli Jang?" I whipped my head over. Now HE was talking about Eli Jang too? I mean, he made sense, because he could probably hack his way into any student's information hub in the world, but....

Why Eli Jang the J High Hair dresser of all people???

"Hey, why are you looking at me like I'm a lab rat—" I asked, pinching his face. "I'm not. And, forget what I said. He's just some random kid in your school." I paused the tv to hear him better— I had to get this. "Both you and Gun have mentioned him just today— what the hell is going on? Who is he?" I crossed my arms. "If you people want me to do another job and recruit that Eli Jang, just say it. Stop sending me subliminal messages, or whatever this is." Kouji snorted. "As if you can even fight a chicken. Recruiting. Dream on." Oh, that's it. He was getting it now.

"You people brought him up!" I gestured. "Does it look like I care about cotton candy swirl over there? Does it?!" I got so worked up, and I couldn't even put my finger on why- why did they have to know people in my school? Was there... just no escape from all this crime and stupidity?

"Calm down, Y/N." Kouji might be annoying, but he's smart enough to pick up on my cues. "If you really have to know, I don't just look into your school in my free time- neither does dad. Gun's creepy, so I don't know. But. I Hope for the best." He gave me a reassuring look. "Okay, but, Eli, who—" "duNno. Kid at your school. And I thought you had the hots for him, since you two had a little bump in, after all—" "and you know that because?" "Uhm..."

_______________________________

The TV still blared on deep into the night, illuminating the two siblings asleep on the couch. Right around 3, Y/N would rise up from the couch to walk away.
_______________________________

Y/N turned when the footsteps came close to the warehouse. Standing outside was Goo, a blade in his hand. "You wanted to see me. Why." She stared at him. "We'll you're awfully welcoming today." He laughed. Y/N scowled. "Get to the goddamn point. You people have forgotten about me for years, and now suddenly you want to "speak with me?" Why?"

Goo leaned at the wall, carving his blade along the concrete. "Well, there's some calls only you can make." He took a deep breath.

"The president has demanded that we unite the four crews immediately. This will mean the end." Y/N's eyes lit up with anger. "That son of a bitch can't make us do that— getting rid of the four crews, does he even understand the implications of such a thing?!" "I think you're the one not understanding implications here, Y/N." Goo stared at her.

"You will not continue taking those pills. The president has asked we lay off." He pulled a cigarette out of his mouth. "Though I assume it's not a big deal for you. Even without all your memories in tact, you're still as good a fighter as always. Me and gun can guarantee that.

Still, I "sobered you up" to give you the warning. The chairman will ask all of us to take down the four crews, one by one. It's only a matter of time before you're dragged into it." Y/N looked as though she was deep in contemplation, unable to believe what information she was getting. "And why should I agree to this?" Y/N looked at Goo. "You shouldn't have to. But it's good to know, as artists, when we should destroy something we created." He exited the warehouse, putting a hand on her shoulder reassuringly as he left. "Duty's on you tonight. Figured you'd have some catching up to do.

Welcome back, Y/N."

Long after Goo left the room, Y/N stood there, seizing up her form. This body, this mind— it wasn't sound. But it was hers, for a night, and she would use it well. Her eyes narrowed at the weapons on the wall. A full warehouse of weapons, free to be utilized by her. The real reason Goo asked her to come here, of all places... she sighed.

It was an invitation. Not just an invitation to use every weapon he has taught her and abandon the hand to hand combat of Gun or James. But an invitation to harm. To kill.

To destroy the four crews at all costs.

_______________________________

Y/N Lee
Mother of the second Generation
The Ace of Seoul