15. Eli's Great crimes to Mankind

"AHAHH~ festival- all the food, the music, how great is this-" I twirled around as I breathed in the smell of fresh baked bread. "This is the best day ever!" "This is boring." "Shut the hell up Zack."

Mira nodded in agreement. "This IS great! Look at all the students from the other schools too- X high's here- and look over there! That uniform... is that-" my blood turned cold as I followed Mira's gaze. Three girls were watching the performance from DJ Roofy with the crowd, all in that damned pink and white uniform.

She's not here, right? There's no way- she would've hated all of this. "What's wrong?" I suddenly felt a slap on my shoulder. "You look like you've been scared shitless." "I'm fine, Zack. Just looking at all the other posh schools here." He laughed loudly. "AhAh, you keep doing your useless things. I'm about to get fashion dept some monAyy."

"You? How could you possibly-" I felt my soul float away as a read the words on Zach's newly raised flag: "Hit him in a minute, double your money." If there wasn't already enough reasons to pray that Crystal wasn't here. This has now become the biggest one, for Zach's personal safety. If it was Gun, he'd probably call it childish, but...

If Goo's on duty today, Zack is not going to come out of this alive.

"Hey, maybe we can talk about this-" I started, but realized that Zack's stall already had a long line. He gave me a "don't be worried look" as he dodged another punch and the crowd cheered. I'm not sure if he knows what could be coming.

"Well, since he's doing that- Where do you want to go now, Mir-" I turned around to see Mira still standing back with Zack, also cheering him on happily. Third wheeled again. Oh well. I wish them happiness.

Now that I was on my own, it was a good time to explore a bit. Maybe make some friends other than a Double Daniel fever, Eminem and whatever the Burn knuckles branded rubber duck is. Before I could collect my thoughts, I felt a wave of cold air pass by me. My eye's couldn't believe it- it must've been a hallucination. I could swear that one girl was shaved bald except for one streak of hair around her ear- and the other- I shivered just trying to recall it.

Another wave of cold air as two more girls passed by me. There's no doubting it, it wasn't just my imagination. I slowly turned over to the direction they came from, too scared to prove myself right.

BOY WHO DID THEIR GODDAMN HAIR-

A girl walked by me with a heart shaved into the side of her head. The other had bangs that were 2 millimetres long- on the SIDE of her head. This was a crime. It had to be. A hate crime towards these poor girls. But...

they seemed happy?

"Mad." I mumbled. "Everyone's gone mad." These girls... were they so disappointed with their haircuts that their minds are fully in denial?

As I quickly approached the crowd of soon to be victims, I quickly spotted a blob of pink and blue in the middle. Tsk, so generic. All the anime villains have stupid hair.

"Move, move-" I shoved through the crowd of fans- or maybe cult followers. "You-" yanking the pink upwards, a head suddenly popped up. "How dare y-" I seized the guy up. Hey, he's kind of cute- but it's a distraction. Generic number two: all the best villains are extra hot. It's a diversion. "Who do you think you are, ruining these girl's hair like this, you- and you're from my school too?? Ruining our good name, you little-" I pulled him closer by the collar as his expression turned from surprise to complete shock. "Y-Y/N?" He yelled out.

"You're at this school too?!"

_______________________________

"Or," he rubbed his chin curiously. "It's more surprising that you're at any school at all-" "Eh?" I let go of his collar before his swarming fans could stomp me to death. "We've met?"

"Yeah, we've met- remember when you first-" he suddenly stopped himself, before smiling. "Never-mind. It does seem We've never met." "Huh?" "My name is Eli Jang. Beauty Dept." He patted by shoulder. "Nice to meet you." Everything about this guy seems like a red flag. "Alright, Eli- I demand you to stop giving these haircuts right now-" I pointed at two girls taking a selfie in the corner. "That one was so bad you somehow GAVE her a 3 inch long beard." Eli laughed nervously before putting down his scissors. "Yeah. I'm not the greatest at this. But I'm afraid I can't close this place down. There's still business to do." He Gestured at the swarms of girls, some of which were happily giving me the middle finger.

"But-" "don't worry, Y/N. They seem happy with their haircuts anyhow." I looked around again. "I'm still pretty sure it's just denial." "You still have your Saviour complex, Y/N."

"Wait." I started. "How do you know my name?and what do you mean still-" Eli picked up his scissors and started chopping at another person's head. "I've just heard your name before." He laughed. Somehow, nothing this guy did seemed genuine. He acts as if he can read your every move... curious person, isn't he.

"Alright. Well. Keep the business open then. But I hope you never sleep at night from the guilt of it all." I turned around to get out of there.

Wonder how the beauty dept feels about this k pop idol ruining their image.

_______________________________

A/N: HEY HEY HEY GUYS I'm back from exams ^-^ sorry for the short chapter, I actually finished this one a while back and just cut it off early because I'm really not sure how to continue writing from 4 months ago ahahahHaha. Fear not though, more chapters coming soon! Like today. Or maybe not that soon.

Thanks for reading as always <3

Also. Y'all KNOW I GET NOTIFS OF YOUR COMMENTS IN CLASS AND SOME OF Y'ALL ARE DOWN BAD ISTG U KNOW WHO U ARE