17. I Don't Want to See Any of You.

By now, Daniel had quietly scurried off, looking dazed from what Crystal just laid on him.

"I'm sorry?" I stepped back instinctively. "What the fuck makes you think that?" Gun stood so still that it was almost scary. "Joining gangs, messing around with guys. Is this really how well I taught you? Because if it is- I owe the favour to the rest of society, to rip you out of it."

Well. He kind of- kind of did. What did he think being under his and Goo's influence would bring me up as- A saint?? "Why does this matter to you? I signed that contract to leave with the president, not you." I growled at him, not wanting to back down. I could tell from the way he carried himself- he was mad. It's not good to get Gun mad. His stare feels like it's burned two holes through my eyes by now.

Finally, he sighed. "I know what you've been doing, Y/N. You've been looking for Johan. And James. I read that contract, you know, as I do with all documents regarding you. You're not allowed to disclose any of this information. How do you think the president will react if he found out? To you, and especially to me." He got up close, I could feel my whole body tremble now. That instinctive horror he brought to people. "You know that me and Goo have always been responsible for your stupid actions- I've been covering your tracks, Y/N. I've been helping you out. Know what's good for you. Come home with me." I dodged his arm as he tried to grab for me, putting my arms up in defense. He grabbed at my arms again, only to be stopped by a something in front of me.

"Hey, glasses. What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"V...Vasco?"

_______________________________

ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ

ᴀ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪsᴍ ғᴀɴғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xᴠɪɪ: ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴀɴʏ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  

______________________________

"Are you okay?" Vasco turned back to me with a look of worry. "I saw what he tried to do. He tried to grab you, didn't he?"

Vasco turned back to gun, arms still blocking his. "I don't know who you are, but no one messes with a Burn Knuckles." He stared at Gun. Oh no. Gun's anger slowly melted into amusement, and even bliss. Even Crystal, who was watching in the car, widened her eyes knowing what would happen next. I tried to reach out for Vasco, but he only pushed me back a bit, shaking his head. Dammit Vasco.

"That's it. You're the one this brat paid for." Gun let go of his arms, and even so, Vasco held out both his arms to protect me. His shades shined as he watched Vasco. "Being able to hold an attack from me like that- interesting. Most interesting." He laughed. When has Gun ever laughed for a good thing? He turned back to me. "This who you've decided to gang up with? Or just boyfriend you've decided picked up." "So what if I am? Why would you have anything to do with it?" He sounded genuinely confused. genuinely confused. Vasco. Vasco. Terrible life choices. "Gun." I tried. "Don't listen to him. Don't do it. Come on." He seemed to have not heard me at all, whipping off his glasses. There they were.

His dark black eyes, pitch black and seemingly endless in design- the most terrifying thing I have ever seen, and will ever see. Vasco, however, seemed unphased. "You've done it this time." Gun laughed. Now, Crystal was also out the car and convincing Gun to back down. I didn't notice it, but the harsh concrete against my palms suddenly made me realize that at some point when Gun took off his sunglasses, I had sunk to the ground, trembling behind Vasco.

"Gun. Don't fight." Crystal Said. "I could tell my father of all of this, you understand? That you came out of your way to mess with Y/N. That you crossed the contract line stating you are not to ask her to return. You don't want the president hearing about that, do you?" She stared at her, and he stared back with those eyes. I'm not sure how she does it. "Psh. Fine." He opened the car door again, allowing Crystal to sit inside. Before he went into the car as well,he shot one stare back at us. "My job here is done for now. But Y/N.