• 𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈 •

Mulai dari awal

He looked at me with a smug smile on his face, still rock-hard inside me.

"You are so pretty when you cum," he said banging into me, I could feel his fully clothed body touching my naked one while the table was shaking under me. Grabbing my hips he forced his dick even deeper into me, I felt so light, one of his hands left my hips, and he grabbed my chin forcing me to down arch my back to look at him.

With no shame, he bowed his head to trap our lips together, the sound of our bodies echoing inside the room.

"Harder" I moaned desperately, he was making me feel so good and as I said that my legs were lifted from the ground with one of his big hands gripping my hips while the other kept pressing my head against the wooden surface, faster and faster he went in and out of me grunting and moaning I was going absolutely crazy from pleasure.

"I'm  coming!" I moaned

"Cum, cum on my cook pretty girl," he said and barely giving him the time to finish the sentence I did, coming for a second time, but he didn't stop, he was still slamming into me when a moan escaped from his lips I could tell he too was close  I squeezed my pussy tightly and repeatedly around his dick and his moans got louder, suddenly hot shots of cum filled me.

"You will be the end of me Elide" he whispered in my ears and finally I could feel the warm load of sperm dripping down my legs.

When he placed my legs down I could barely stand, as a result of Damien just pushed me down making me fall on my knees and I was met with a still very erect cock that made my pussy even more excited,  without thinking too much of it I took my tongue out and being to lick cock wet with mine and his gouges.

"Fuck Elide" he groaned in pleasure when I took him in my mouth, but before I could fully have him inside my mouth he stopped me.

"Not like this, 1st undress me," he said while unclasping the belt that wrapped my wrist. I nodded and with quivering Iegs I got up, I removed every single one of his clothes until he was standing so naked in front of me, big tall and absolutely handsome.

"Where is your room?" He asked and I pointed to the corridor, noticing I couldn't properly walk he picked me up and directed the both of us inside the room. 

"As you can see I'm a man of my word," He said referring to my momentary incapacity to walk.

He laid on the bed with me on top of him wetting his muscular lower abdomen with my juices while I was humping slowly against him.

"Sit on my face Elide," he said gripping my hips firmly to stop him, I looked at him baffled.

"What?"

"Sit on my face, I want to taste you;" he repeated slowly but with conviction I nodded, I had never done that before.

"How?"

"Like this." before I could even finish my question he grabbed my tights and lifted them until my pussy was in direct contact with his mouth and he could penetrate me with his tongue.

Immediately he trapper my clit inside his mouth and started sucking on it eagerly,  a moan of pleasure escaped from my lips as I felt his teeth even if softly biting it, after a couple of minutes his attention shifted to my insides his tongue penetrating my pussy, and with a hand, he circled my clit, I could feel my juices dripping down his face and wetting him, it was a completely new territory for me,  but that didn't make it any less arousing.

I could feel my orgasm arriving, and with soft moans, I closed my eyes and shuddered shamelessly on Damien's face,  which was still sucking me off.

With a rapid rise and fall of my breasts, I get off his head and placed my body next to him resting my head on his chest. too tired to do anything.

 I felt his strong arm wrapping against me and suddenly felt safe again.

"Thank you, I had fun tonight" I whispered.

"Anytime," he said with a smile, hugging me as he kissed me on the forehead. 

Before I could keep talking to him and say anything else I closed my eyes too tired, soon enough I was sleeping trapped in his strong arms, feeling so safe...so loved, a feeling I'd longed for long.

so loved, a feeling I'd longed for long