• 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕 •

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR 210K READS I LOVE YALL.

I smiled at myself, as I slowly began to remember the events of the previous night

How his hands effortlessly brought me to pleasure and how I orgasmed so many times.

"Good morning love, did you sleep well?" He asked smiling at me.

"Yes"

"Are you hungry? Let's get you some breakfast.

[Ok ok I'm joking lmao]

•••

A low moan escaped from my lips as his hands slowly caressed my body and his mouth tied with mine. The kiss was slow yet seeped all of our need for one another; it had been months since I haven't had him so close. I missed that.

"Damien," I whined his name in dissatisfaction when he broke the kiss and put distance between us.

"Shhh, follow me," he said and grabbed my left hand, bringing it to his lips.

We exited the kitchen, and I quietly walked behind him as he led me to a big room, which I was assuming was his.

There was a big king-sized bed in the centre of the room, his bedroom was mostly adorned with black and cold grey furniture, outside of the walls, that were white the rest was of more dark colours. The room was elegant and neat, but what caught my attention most was the giant wardrobe in front of the king-sized bed, every door of it was covered with beautiful mirrors.

I was still on the doorstep glancing at the bedroom and hadn't noticed that Damien was already sitting on the bed with his tights slightly open while he looked at me, with an expression that gave away all the lust he was feeling at the moment.

"Come here Elide," he instructed slowly with a husky tone. I began to make my way inside the room while looking at him through the mirror. A smile appeared on his lips and I turned in his direction.

"You seem to like those mirrors don't you?" He asked with a grin, I didn't reply embarrassed, and looked down.

"Well, I think you do, Elide."

"But instead of you concentrating on them, come here, I want to undress you." I came closer to him until his tights were wrapped around me, even if he was sitting down he was still so big and tall.

"Let's start with your shoes shall we?"He inquired and grabbed my legs, his hands felt warm against my bare skin. Damien gently lifted up one of my legs and removed the heel I was wearing, not once breaking eye contact. He did the same with the other leg, once he removed both heels he threw them away.

His hands began to wander down my body, infiltrating down the hem of my white dress, he squeezed my ass as his other hand unzipped my dress, the straps of the dress fell easily revealing my as white lacy bra to him, he hands cupped my covered breasts