• 𝐈𝐗 •

ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ sᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ғᴀsᴛ? ʏᴇs? ᴏᴋ

"Do you understand how fucking dangerous is this for us?" I hissed.

"Lower your damn voice." He said, he was sitting on one of his office chairs while looking at his phone acting like everything was alright.

"Stop acting like is not a big deal!"

''Elide, I said lower your voice, don't make me repeat myself" he spoke with a harsh tone, which was making my rage intensify.

"How could you be so da-" before I could say something else he grabbed my wrist and pushed me down forcing me to sit down on his lap.

"I said lower your damn voice." The words that left his mouth were slow, he was trying to remain calm but a hint of irritation could be noticed through his eyes.

"You look extremely chill about this" I said but this time with a moderate tone, how could he be so careless?

"I am, Tiffany will help us" he said and I scoffed shaking my head.

For the whole launch, she had a presumptuous grin on her face, when I was trying to get more information such as how she knew or what was she trying to do she would just keep quiet about it and avoid the topic, Damien was quietly eating not minding what his daughter was doing or saying, he knew already everything and he was not bothering to hear it from her own mouth. I was not going to believe the things Tiffany said, she refused to speak about the real motives of why she was so eager to "help us", I was aware that she knew way more than what she told and I needed to understand why.

"I don't trust her" I said, Tiffany needed something she was going to use us to get it and even if supposedly that thing was going to help us she was way too unpredictable to be trusted.

"You say I shouldn't trust my own daughter? " he said raising a brow.

"Yeah this is exactly what I'm saying, all your family can't be trusted why would she be an exception? "

"Because she needs us to get what she wants."

"And what exactly do you think she wants since she refused to tell us?"

"She wants her brother in jail "

"How do you know? Do you not understand that we should've kept it between us?" he seemed irritated by my angry tone but I couldn't care less.

"Elide, I don't like the way you are speaking to me." He said grabbing my chin with his fingers forcing me to look at his annoyed expression.

"Why? Because I'm telling the truth? " I said slapping his hand away from me but they were again on my face.

"No, because you are not listening to what I say" his fingers connected to my lips, that was enough to distract me from speaking, I looked intensely at his thumb and then diverted my gaze to his captivating blue eyes.