8.gavi who is she?

*times flys to Fcb vs rma match I know pedri wasn't play but he is in the story*

Hey y/n where are you going (said Jude)
*yes Jude is still at your house* just going to gavi match (said y/n) you and gavi be came so close (said Jude)

Really I didn't notice (said y/n) y/n why are you acting like this what did I do wrong (said Jude)
Hey I just want to know did you lose the bet that you tried to make me fall in love with you (said y/n)

Wait you knew look I (said Jude) enough Jude I don't want to talk to you (said y/n) *you went downstairs and saw pedri and gavi down waiting for you*

Hey guys (said y/n) hey y/n (said pedri) hey (said gavi) I just need to find my shoes wait okay found them (said y/n)

*this is what you were wearing*

He got his 30 number back that's why😘

*you guys went inside the car gavi started to text someone then you made it* okay good lucky guys (said y/n) *you hugged pedri and gavi* thanks (said gavi&pedri)

*you went and found ur set and sat there the players started to come out you waved at pedri and gavi they waved back*

*the game started gavi got so mad then he got a yellow card then Vinicius scored a goal in 45 minutes*

*time flys Barca lost 0-4 you went to the hallway to wait for gavi and pedri you saw a girl there you thought it was just a fan girl the players came you ran to pedri and gavi*

Hey it's okay you did ur best (said y/n) thanks y/n (said pedri) yeah thanks (said gavi) *then the girl came to gavi and kissed him KISSED HIM*

it's okay babe you did ur best (said the girl)
Thanks amor (said gavi) gavi who is she? (Said y/n) this is my girlfriend Amelia (said gavi)
Nice to met you Amelia (said y/n)

May I know who are you (said Amelia) I'm y/n I'm Rudy Pankow sister (said y/n) the actor Rudy (said Amelia) yeah him (said y/n) well how did u meet gavi and pedri (said Amelia)

Rudy was friends with pedri then pedri had a party Rudy forced me to go with him and that's how I met them (said y/n) mhm nice (said Amelia)

*she sounds like she was annoyed but why then you got a call from Jude*

Uh why is Jude calling (said y/n) just answer (said pedri) okay (said y/n)

*in the call*

Hello
Hey y/n
What do you want Jude
Look I want to say I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that
No Jude marking me as a bet why I trusted you
Look I know I'm just sorry y/n
I can't I need time
Okay
Bye
Bye

*you ended the call*

What did he want (said gavi) he wanted to say sorry for making me a bet (said y/n) okay (said gavi) I'm going Rudy is waiting out bye guys (said y/n)

*before you left you hugged pedri and you went to gavi to hugged him he only said bye that was weird*

*when I went out I felt a little jealous*