2.FELIX

*everyone was here and someone knock on the door pedri went and open it was Joao Felix you haven't seem him from a long time*

FELIX *you ran and hugged him* it's been for so many years *you hugged him tight* y/n I missed you to *you let go of the hug*

*then gavi came he hugged Pedri and said hello to everyone and ignored y/n you didn't mind because used to it*

Soo how is untied kingdom (said y/n) pretty good

*me and Joao Felix never stop talking and u felt that gavi was looking at us I looked at him and he was when I looked at him he looked away*

*someone knock on the door it was rudy* rudy what are u doing here (said y/n) we need to go home now (said Rudy) but not 9 (said y/n)

Look something came up we need to go *as Rudy said that he went to the car I told everyone goodbye I didn't want to look at gavi*

*we made it home* so what is wrong (said y/n) nothing just wanted you home (said Rudy) what Rudy you stupid (said y/n)

Hey don't get mad at me he asked me (said Rudy) *it was jude he was back and ran and hugged him*

God I seeing people I missed (said y/n) you missed me (said Jude ) yes ask Rudy I watch ur games 24/7 (said y/n) true (said Rudy)

How was the party did Gavi say something (said rudy) no  he ignored me and I did the same (said y/n) you and gavi still don't talk (said

Jude ) ye he is being a bitch like what did I do (said y/n) *later we had fun we watch a movie I fell a sleep on Rudy shoulder*

AN
I ran out of ideas here that's why it was short lmao