3.The cafe you talk about 24/7

Gavi pov
*I woke up from Pedri text saying he will be there will y/n* ugh really y/n again *I got up and got ready*

*I went downstairs to see no one home I made breakfast and eat waiting for Pedri to come then they came*

Hey guys *I said they hey me back we sat in the car I opened my phone to show Pedri something y/n was on her phone texting someone*

Look at this *I showed Pedri a picture of a girl* do u think she cute * I heard y/n* she ugly for you (said y/n)

Okay then who is beautiful for me huh (said gavi) I think no one should be good for you (said y/n) oh ye what about the princess? (Said gavi)

Sadly you said no to her so she will find someone else (said y/n) or I think ur jealous (said gavi) jealous of what you never (said y/n)

Will you guys please stop (said pedri) *I nodded when she opened her phone we made it to training I saw her talk to pedri about something*

Y/N POV
You won't guess why Rudy came and pick me up (said y/n) why (said pedri) Jude is in Spain he asked Rudy to get me home (said y/n)

*gavi heard you and said* what Jude is in spain (said gavi) yeah why do you care (said y/n) guys I swear to god (said pedri)

He started (said y/n) yeah no in the car you were jealous (said gavi) I wasn't jealous okay just fuck off (said y/n)

*we went inside I tried to ignored gavi but he was so annoying I couldn't and then I got a text for Jude*

                                                                                                                   Jude❤️

Jude❤️
Hey y/n wanna go somewhere later🤔

                                                                                                                                                                                                               Y/n
                                                                                                                                                                              Yes sure but where🫶🏻

Jude❤️
The cafe you talk about 24/7

                                                                                                                                                                                                         Y/n
                                                                                                                                                                    Oh yeah okay okay bye 👍

Who you texting (said gavi) it's none of ur business (said y/n) yes it is my business (said gavi) a no is a no (said y/n)

*gavi mocked you* a no is a no (said gavi) haha so funny (said y/n) ikr I'm so funny (said gavi) ur not funny (said y/n)

*training was done we got in the pedri drop me off and Jude was there waiting for me*

Judeeee *you ran and hugged him and then he said hi and bye to pedri and Gavi*

So when are we going (said y/n) tomorrow 8:30 (said Jude) kk (said y/n)