6.it's because of the dress it's to short

*you guys went inside and you meet lewy,Frankie,Balde,Pablo torre,Ansu*

Hey guys (said pedri) hey (said balde) *you felt gavi takes ur hand and he did you looked at him as he looked back and then you looked in ur bag you couldn't find ur phone* gavi have you seen my phone (said y/n) yeah you gave it to me before you changed here (said gavi) thanks (said y/n) *you opens Instagram and saw that neyamr follow you back* whattt (said y/n) what (said the guys) Neymar followed me back (said y/n) nice Neymar has been following us all except gavi (said pedri) poor boy huh (said y/n) *as you teased him* not funny (said Gavi)

*so almost every one went to dance but not me gavi and Pablo and then Pablo asked you to dance you said sure because you had nothing to do*

Did I tell you how beautiful you are (said Pablo) no but thanks (said y/n) *I smiled then I looked at gavi he was watching us I didn't mind me and Pablo keep dancing but he keep trying to kiss you for some reason* um can you stop doing that (said y/n) yeah sorry (said Pablo)
I'm going back to gavi im bored (said y/n) *you went back to gavi but you didn't find him so you just sat there alone then some random guy sat next to you asking you stuff*

So how old are you (random guy) *you keep ignoring him until he made you look at me like he was going to kiss you then gavi came*
dude what the fuck are you doing (said gavi) *the random guy went away I didn't say anything gavi sat next to me*
What did he tell you (said gavi) he keep saying how old I am do I have boyfriend I am alone here I ignored it all (said y/n)

See I told it's because of the dress it's to short (said gavi) dude just shut up about my dress okay I was going to be kissed by an 44 year old random dude okay (said y/n) sorry ig (said gavi) *gavi took his jacket off of him and putted on you* you must be cold here take it I'm going to the guys do you want to come *as he putted his jacket on you he held his hand out for you* yeah sure (said y/n) *you took his hand*

*you guys made it to the group you still were uncomfortable about that random dude*

Y/n you okay (said pedri) yeah I'm fine (said y/n) *gavi looked at you he knows you were still uncomfortable so he just hugged you*
For some reason I think they started to date (said lewy) we're not dating god ur acting like my fans with I take a picture with a girl all they say they're dating I ship omg they're dating (said gavi) it's true he gets ships with ana (said y/n) mhm just because my family follows her and she was at Aurora birthday like what (said gavi) *you looked at him and smiled as he smiled back at you as his hand was going under ur waist*

Okay how about we play never have I ever (said Frankie) I'm in (said lewy) same (said pedri,balde,anus,Pablo) I'm only in if ur in (said y/n)
Okay we're both in *we all sat in a circle you were next to gavi and Pedri in the middle of them and they got drinks so we cant play*
Okay never have I ever made a new account in Instagram to see what my ex posted (said Frankie)*you drinks and some of them gavi looked at you*

What I am wrong that time I didn't move on (said y/n) okay so lewy it's ur turn (said Frankie) okay never have I ever like someone I used to hate (said lewy) *you and gavi drinked* ooooo(said everyone) shut up it's not him (said y/n) okay pedri ur turn (said lewy) Okay never have I ever you wanted to get back with my ex (said pedri) *I drink and some others did* okay y/n it's ur turn (said pedri)
Okay never have I ever lied of being sick so you don't come to training (said y/n) *pedri and Levi and some others did*

Okay mr Gavira it's ur turn (said y/n) okay miss y/n *gavi said that and winked at me* never have I ever had a crush on ur friend
*gavi and I and some others drinks* dude I never been in love with my friends (said pedri) okay balde it's ur turn (said gavi)
*we keep on playing I felt tried I whispered to gavi* gavi I want to sleep * I pulled away from his ear and he told pedri we should go now we told everyone good bye and Pedri drop us off in gavi house gavi started to carry me for some reason* why are you carrying me (said y/n)

1 Your tried 2 your wearing heels (said gavi) *as he opened the door to see his mom sister and dad seeing him carrying you*
Hey mom and dad (said gavi) hello miss Gavira and mr Gavira (said y/n) hello y/n Aurora told us you will be sleeping over today right (said gavi mom) yeah (said y/n) okay y/n come let's get you changed (said Aurora) *we went to her room and she gave me pjs then i removed my make up and told her what happened with that random guy* eww why did he try to do that anyways so now tell did gavi say anything about the dress (said Aurora) the only thing he said it was to short (said y/n) I'm really tried so where I sleep (said y/n) I think gavis room (said Aurora)
Didn't you say I will sleep at urs (said y/n) sorry y/n *she winks at me* come on (said y/n) well okay I'm going to bed now good night

*I went to gavis room and saw him with gray sweatpants and he was shirtless* shit I'm sorry (said y/n) no it's okay but I thought you will sleep with Aurora (said gavi) she said she will make me sleep here (said y/n) okay wait let me put on a shirt *as he putted his shirt he took my hand and putted me to bed* good night (said gavi) night (said y/n) *you fell asleep later you felt someone hands touching ur waist it was gavi you started to feel butterflies and you blushed a little*