ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟝

Start from the beginning

"True loves kiss won't defeat this!" Uma mocked while everyone continued to stare at her with wide eye's.

"The world will know my name!" Next thing Adeline knew one of her tentacles came flying towards them. Everyone instantly ducked to avoid getting hit while Uma's laughter filled the air. Just then another tentacle flying towards them, but what Addy did next was off the charts! She created a forcefield, protecting her subjects.

 Just then another tentacle flying towards them, but what Addy did next was off the charts! She created a forcefield, protecting her subjects

As soon as she did that, the tentacle only came slashing down harder, making the princess fall and stumble into Roland's arms, again.

"Adeline!" Evie cried out

Just then, Mal stormed of to the side of the boat, and turned towards everyone else. She breathed heavily as Uma put both her hands on her hips in an intimidating way before laughing.

"Mal?" Addy called out, as she got back up with the help of Jay and Roland

Just then a huge smoke of purple covered her whole body and as soon as it cleared it revealed a huge, purple dragon. It flew above the water as it gave out a huge fire breath. Uma threw another tentacle her way, she dodged... Barely.

"C'mon Mal! Let's finish this once and for all." Mal sent her a huge fireball in her way, as Uma ducked under the water. She emerged from beneath the water, only sending the boat more water showers.

"Watch out!"

The boat began rocking back and forth before it was steady again.

Adeline saw Ben by the railing as he sent a loud roar, he went back to the crowd handing Carlos his crown as Jay helped him take off his jacket. He ran towards the railing and jumped over.

"Ben!" Addy was just about to do the same when Roland and Carlos was holding her back. She set herself free and ran towards the railing, looking over, she found Ben emerging from the water. She felt a huge wave of relief wash over her as everyone else started to crowd and call out the king.

"Hold on! Stop! Back down!" He calls out, only making Uma laugh harder.

"What are you gonna do Ben? Splash me?" She says mockingly, before she laughs again.

"That's enough! This isn't the answer. The fighting has got to stop. Nobody wins this way. We have to listen and respect each other." Ben faced Uma who glared at Mal, before he faced his Lady.

"It won't be easy. But let's be brave enough to try. Uma" She turned her attention to the king

"I know you want what is best for the Isle. Help me make a difference." He held his hand out towards her as Mal snarls

A tentacle slowly hovered above his hand, to which Adeline's surprise, a small ring dropped onto her twin's palm. She looks at Uma, who acts as if she's sad, and slowly plunges into the water and swims way.

Adeline looked beside her to find Jay and Carlos throwing down a rope ladder for Ben as he swam towards the boat.

He slowly climbed up as Jay, Doug, Carlos and his father helped him get up the boat.

Just then cheers and claps erupted from the crowd as Adeline rushed forwards and hugged her older brother to what seems like the millionth time the week.

As soon as they parted, the twins were escorted by their parents to the middle of the boat as everyone gave Ben and Addy a pat on the shoulder.

It wasn't long after everyone turned their attention towards the dragon as it landed on the deck of the boat, right infront of the stained glass. As purple smoke engulfed the beast it then vanished revealing Mal standing in place. Her dress was now purple with black embroidery, and her hair was now down.

A huge smile formed on Mal's face before she curtsied towards ben, who also returned the gesture with a bow. Cheers retreated once more as two royal guards escorted the daughter of Maleficent down the steps of the stairs, towards Evie. The two girls had an inaudible conversation before the blue-haired girl took her friends hand and guided her towards Ben.

The king of Auradon instantly pulled her into a kiss as everyone awed at the scene, right after they ended their moment, the couple turned to face everyone.

"I owe you guys so much," Ben told them, earning giggle and laughs from his friends while each of them responded in their own way before he continued speaking.

"If there is anything that you need, or anything that I can do for you..."

"Um... Actually. There is Ben," Evie announced as she took a few steps closer towards him.

"I know a girl who'd... Who'd really love to come to Auradon. It's Drizella's daughter, Drizzy. She's like a little sister to me."

"Then she should come."

"Ok." Evie responded before letting out a laugh, "Ok, great." Just then she spoke up again, earning laughs from everyone.

"Ben, there's a lot of kids who would really love it here in Auradon. Kids just like us who also deserve a second chance. Can I maybe get you a list?"

"Yes, yes absolutely, Please."

Just then more cheers erupted from the crowd. As soon as it ended, one of the royal guards made his way through the crowd before stopping in front of Mal.

"Lady Mal, we found your spell book below deck. Uma had it." He said as he gave it to her.

"Oh, uh.." Mal stared at the book for a moment before speaking again.

"You know, this seems like the kind of thing that belongs in the hand of Fairy Godmother. Fairy Godmother!"

"Ok, that's me" The brunette woman said as she pushed her way towards the crowd. "Thank you, mhm."

"This belongs in the museum." The purple haired girl stated with a smile on her face before she handed it to her,

"It does, yes. And I'm gonna take it."

"Go for it," Mal responded to her as laughs erupted. Fairy Godmother walked away before Mal's attention moved towards Ben,

"I'm not gonna be needing it anymore." She smiled before splashing him. Ben splashes her back as more claps erupted from the crowd