𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓

*——————✧◦♚◦✧——————*

♚𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 +♚

AFTER A FEW LESSONS, Adeline found herself, opposite to Doug, going through some assignments. She was studying for her upcoming test, with the help of Doug seeing as he was the most clever person she knew.

"No, no, no, you see this.." Doug explained the chemistry assignment, and seeing that it actually helped. Since Doug was sitting opposite her, he didn't notice Evie walking up behind them. Adeline saw her, as Doug explained, but motioned to keep quite.

She nods at Doug's words pretending to listen when she revealed the piece of paper in her hands in front of his face. 

"For the first time, it's like I'm more than just a pretty face." She told him, making all three of them laugh,

"Shocker, huh?" Adeline says, Evie nods at her and sit's next to him. The princess goes back to writing on her assignments, listening to the conversation. 

"You we're pretty great in there"

"So were you." They both chuckle

"I bet I can get an 'A' on the next test without the mirror."

"Yeah. Well, maybe we can get together and We'll hang out with..."

"Yeah, let's get together." Before the two of them continue, the sound of approaching footsteps cut's through the air.

"There you are!" The purple-haired girl exclaimed

"I've been looking for you and Addy literally everywhere!" Adeline looks at her,

"Why? What's wrong?" She asks

"Ben just asked me out on.... a date."

"Nice.." Doug mutters

"We can handle this, c'mon Addy. Bye!" The princess does as she says and follows them back to their dorm.

*——————✧◦♚◦✧——————*

After getting back to their dorm, Evie found her a beautiful purple dress to wear, while Adeline gave her some of her make up to use. Once she did, Adeline sat crossed legged, opposite the two girls, as Evie applied blush to her best friends face.

"Ok. Easy on the blush. I don't want to care him away.... Not that I could." Mal said awkwardly,

"Please. My mom taught me how to apply blush before I could talk," Evie smiled as she continued to apply more blush to her cheek.

"Always use upward strokes" Adeline smiled,

"Mine taught me how to read before talking, although that wouldn't make sense after you think about it." The three of them laughed. As soon as Evie was satisfied, she put away the make up pallet before grabbing some pink lip stick.

"My mom was never really big on make up or reading tips." Mal told them as Evie began to dab some lipstick onto her lips.

"And, I never had a sister."

"Well, you have two now."

"We're going to need all the family we can get if we don't pull this off." Adeline furrowed her eye brows in confusion.

"With you're brother I mean." Adeline lips turned into an 'O' shape before nodding again.

"You know, my mother's not a barrel of laughs when she doesn't get things her way. Just ask snow white."

"Are you afraid of her?" Adeline asks in curiosity.

"Sometimes. Are you afraid of your mom?"

"Sometimes but... Not all the time, she's one of the sweetest." They both then face Mal, wanting to know her answer

"I just really want her to be proud of me. She gets so angry when I disappoint her. And sh... yeah, she's my mom, so I know she loves me... In her own way."

The three girls look at each other as Evie takes Mal's hand into her own.

"Moving on. C'mon" They all get up,

"Are we done?"

"Yeah! C'mon"

Evie guided her infront of the mirror as Adeline comes behind her, to her left. A huge smile came onto her face as she stared at her self for a few seconds, she gave out a laugh. The brunette and blue hired girl, went to each of Mal's side, they both rested their chins n either sides of her shoulder.

"I look..."

"Say it."

"Not hideous," Mal said as she kept her eyes on her reflection.

"Not even close" Adeline whispered. All three of them laugh together before there's a knock on the door.

Mal opens the door and see's Ben,

"For the first time, I understand the difference between pretty and beautiful." Mal gives out a little laugh, making Ben adjust his grip the helmets on either side's of arm.

Adeline and Evie exchange looks before putting their attention back on the door way.

"I hope you like bikes."

Mal gave him another smile, before she took one of the helmets from him. While Ben gave Adeline a smile, Mal gave the two of them a nervous look before turning back around.

Adeline smiled at the two of them before they went off. Evie slowly closes the door before she turns to the girl who was now sitting on one of the chairs.

"Bet that the date is going to go well."