A Girl...

A beautiful girl, about 17, went to the bus station every day(: She sat there, listened to music and drew in her book that she carried. One day, a guy about her age came and sat beside her... She casually glanced up and quickly returned to her drawing. After a few minutes of sitting in contemplation, the boy started talking.. When the girl didn't even look, he caught a flush of embarrassment and decided it best if he left... The next day, He came back and sat beside her. This time he said nothing. Just sat and watched the cars go by.. He waited for the bus with her and watched her get on. He waited for his bus that came 2hrs later... Arriving at his grandma's house, he spoke to her about this mystery girl. His grandmother didn't know her and he got nothing but even more pressure to talk to her .. The next day, he went to the bus station early as always. He watched the sun rise and just as it did, the girl arrived. Right on time.. The boy sat a bit closer to her than he had been.. He got up the courage to tap her. She smiled, waved, pointed at her headphones and handed him a piece of paper and her pencil. He grabbed it, looked at it for a minute .. Then he started writing(: 'Hey' .. 'Hey' she replied .. 'Can I hear your song?' .. 'No... It's special' .. The boy thought for a minute then wrote 'So u listen to the same song over and over again?' .. 'Yea' Her bus came and she boarded, embarrassed. The boy waited for his bus patiently.. The next day, he showed up with head phones and paper of his own(: The girl smiled and they sat directly next to each other. They wrote back and forth about endless things.. The sky, their favorite and least favorite things^-^ Then the topic of the noise on the bus popped up. The girl ignored the statement and asked if he wanted to hear her song.... 'Yes' he wrote. And she took out her ear bud and handed it to him.. He took off his headphones in excitement, listened and said.. "Nothing is playing" She gingerly nodded and wrote 'I'm deaf'.. He took a minute and looked at her. He looked at the paper and wrote 'You're still the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.. You don't have to hear me to know that I mean it.. Please give me a chance to show you .. You light up my day(:' She smiled the most beautiful smile off all and wrote just this...

'♥'