Flexing On Tax Evaders

Three things are considered severe sins in this world: tax evasion, drug trafficking, and human and organ trafficking.

In the United States, the IRS (Internal Revenue Service) is an organization that strikes fear into the hearts of all Americans. They have the power equivalent to that of the FBI and CIA, and sometimes even more.

They send undercover agents to deal with gang bosses that even the FBI can't catch. They also send small-level employees to monitor a restaurant's income for long years if they want to check for tax evasion. In short, if you're targeted by the IRS, you can pack your bags and permanently vacation to prison. Basically, you are screwed.

Drug trafficking in a no-go zone. The punishment is severe, and the authorities take it very seriously. It's not worth the risk.

Human trafficking and organ trafficking is a different stories altogether. It's one of the most heinous crimes in modern society. The criminals you are engaged in this should be executed on the spot.

Jack, is now an IRS officer employed by the federal government. He had a bag issued by the system, which contained 10,000 U.S. dollars in usable cash and various documents- passports, green cards, tax bureau employee IDs, etc. All are complete and valid, entirely amenable to inspection.

Jack also got such a bag when he was in the world of Fast and Furious. Except for some differences between the new ID card and his old one, the rest were of no use.

As Jack walked into the mobile phone store, he couldn't help but think, "America is such a magical country...".

He went to a store, opened his bag, took some money out of it, and bought a mobile phone. Can't live without the internet now, can we?

The feeling of having all the necessary documents and cash at his disposal made him ready to tackle any challenge that came his way.

"The system is really considerate. Otherwise, I would have to waste a lot of time to get the ID card and figure out how to get into my job successfully," Jack thought.

"It isn't even giving me any mandatory tasks with execution as punishment for failure or other gruesome missions...Compared to other people's system, mine is really great!"

Jack didn't know whether his system was conscious, but it didn't prevent him from complementing it...

As for why Jack chose to be an IRS employee? Apart from the fact that the IRS is mighty with immense freedom, the main reason is, of course--

Jack, who had just walked out of the store with his mobile phone and calling card, walked back in.

His keen hearing allowed him to hear what the clerk said, "I didn't expect this young man to be so rich. Anyways I will be getting a bonus from the boss for selling him our most expensive phone but also for evading a lot of tax.."

Jack smirked. There it is, tax evasion. He planned to use his powers fully. He decided to take this opportunity to verify some things about how the system operated. He couldn't do so due to the limitations of his old profession.

The clerk, who watched Jack come back with doubts, asked, "Sir, what can I do for you?"

The clerk's acting skills were good. At least he didn't appear to be impatient at all.

"Sorry, I am the dispatched commissioner of the Municipal Taxation Bureau of Langley City. I am responsible for investigating the tax evasion of your store. I noticed you collected my cash and did not issue me an invoice afterward."

Jack looked indifferent, took out his ID, showed it in front of the clerk, and said, "You can choose to remain silent, but everything you say will become evidence in court!"

The clerk's eyes widened in disbelief as he was shocked by the revelation.

"WTF?" The clerk couldn't believe what was happening. "What's this all about, sir? We are just a small mobile phone store!"

He continued, "Seeing that you're young, I thought you wanted to avoid the tax and save some money for the future. What do you say both of us can benefit from this."

But Jack just took out his cuffs and then arrested the clerk in the name of tax evasion?

"Fuck! I screwed up big time!" the clerk thought.

"No, sir, please don't do this." The clerk's legs were weak and trembling.

"You are just a clerk, right. I will give you a chance to find your store's owner, and tell him to come over. I need to ask him some questions!" Jack said as she uncuffed him

"I...I'll call the boss right away!" The clerk trembled, completely lost his mind, and ran up the stairs to get his phone and call the boss.

"What?" The boss, sitting behind his chair, asked with suspicion as he answered his phone.

"Are you sure? Langley Municipal Taxation Commissioner?" He asked after the clerk explained.

"Yes, yes," the clerk turned back and added in a low voice, "I just saw that he is a young man, so that's why..."

"You said he is young? How young" The boss was even more shocked.

"Maye around 18 or 20, boss." The clerk said.

"Is the ID real. Have you checked?"

"I don't know how to tell if it's fake or not!" the clerk said aggrievedly.

"Okay, let him wait for a while. I'll go over right away!" The boss said.

"I am Ninety percent sure that it is fake! After I come over with my police friend and expose him, I will directly send this damn liar to jail!"

"Okay, boss!" The clerk, with the backing of the boss, regained his confidence. He went down the stairs, intending to respond to Jack with an air of authority.

But as he looked into Jack's deep, thoughtful eyes, he hesitated for a moment and said weakly, "Our boss said he'll come over soon..."

Jack let out a sneer, not paying much attention to the clerk. He stood still and started playing a game on his phone.

He had heard the entire conversation due to his superhuman hearing. He just smirked at the guy's antiques. Can't really blame the guy, as Jack is really young. It will make people question how he got into the IRS at a young age.

As for Jack, when he first crossed over to the world of "Fast and Furious" a few years ago, he also encountered such situations. Still, as he became successful and wealthy, such occurrences became less frequent.

Sometime later, the boss walked in with a police officer.

"You are that what..." The boss scowled when he saw Jack and wanted to start insulting him but was stopped by the muscular police officer beside him.

The muscular officer could tell at a glance that Jack was not ordinary. As a seasoned police officer, he needed to know how to judge the background of people with a glance. He knew that something big could happen if he accidentally provoked someone he couldn't afford to offend.

The moment he saw Jack, the muscular officer knew that, regardless of whether Jack was an IRS officer, it was best not to provoke him. Jack exuded a certain aura, or "temperament," that made it clear he should not be trifled with.

"Sir, I am a police officer from the Langley City Police Department, Brand," the muscular officer stretched out his hand.

"I came here after receiving a complaint from the owner of this establishment, and I need to check your ID." He said.

"Alright," Jack said while raising his head from his new phone.