Arranging A Meeting

Jack sat by the crystal clear beach, feeling lost and nostalgic as he finished off the sweet, creamy coconut milk in the young coconut. He took the spoon and started to scrape out the soft, white coconut meat to eat. That's when he heard a voice.

"Looks like you're pretty lost, huh?"

"Well, some old memories have resurfaced," Jack replied, his voice tinged with sadness.

"Oh," Gisele said sympathetically as she sat down on the beach chair next to Jack. "Some memories never fade. They are the ones that mold us into who we truly are."

They sat in comfortable silence, watching the stunning sunset and the waves that kept on crashing against the shore. The sound of the water was soothing, and Jack felt himself starting to relax.

"So, what did Tej come up with a plan to open the safe?" Jack broke the silence and asked Gisele.

"He is confident that he can crack it open," Gisele replied as she watched the sunset, her eyes fixed on the orange and pink hues spreading across the sky. "But we will be needing Reyes' finger prints."

"Oh," Jack nodded, understanding.

"Reyes has been coming to the beach recently to discuss business with his 'associates'," Gisele explained. "He's gathered all the money together and has been looking for Toretto and the gang everywhere, causing the whole city to worry. So now he needs to reassure them and invite them to relax. This might be our only chance to get the finger prints."

"What are you thinking of doing?" Jack asked, his eyes narrowed with interest.

"I was thinking I could..." Gisele's hands slowly descended from the base of her thighs, slender and smooth, and took a long time to slide down to her toes. "This."

"Touching him for 100 million dollars?" Jack looked at Gisele's long legs and couldn't help but give her thigh a playful slap. "I'll do it for you... Of course, that 100 million dollars, Reyes can just spend it all."

"I agree with that point," Gisele said, not objecting. In fact, she was very interested in Jack. Plus, compared to the old drug lord Reyes, Jack was a handsome businessman and a billionaire. Handsome and good-looking billionaires were even more attractive!

"But," Gisele didn't try to hold Jack's hand, but asked with some confusion. "What are you thinking of doing?"

"There are a few ways we could go about this," Jack said, his voice low and thoughtful. "It just depends on whether you want to be fast or slow."

"Fast would be just going to him, discussing business, having a drink, and shaking hands," Jack explained. "Slow would involve collecting all of his criminal evidence, seizing all of his resources, and completely crushing him. But that method... well, I'm not really into serious crimes and there wouldn't be much for you to do. It's not really a good option."

"Well, you've thought it through so thoroughly, what can I say?" Gisele said with a smile. "I want to be fast."

"We can't be too fast though," Jack said meaningfully. "We still need to make some preparations. And it just so happens that I'm in need of a secretary."

"A secretary?" Gisele said, raising an eyebrow. "Well, I'll need to change my clothes then."

"No, we don't need to talk business right now," Jack said casually, looking out at the stunning scenery. "We came to the beach to have fun, and discussing business with him was just a temporary plan. This way, we can catch him off guard and achieve our goal more quickly. It's not about talking now."

"Why can you be so proficient in this?" Gisele asked suspiciously.

"When you do a lot of business, you'll learn that a lot of big deals are made during casual, 'inadvertent' coincidences like this," Jack said with a smile. "Everyone knows it, it just depends on whether one party is willing to take the risk and the other is willing to endure it."

"Suddenly, I feel like driving might be more my thing," Gisele sighed. "It's so tiring with all these twists and turns."

"Driving is also a great form of entertainment. After all, I'm a car mechanic and I've never given up that craft. Repairing cars and driving are some of my few hobbies now," Jack said with a sigh. In response to Gisele's itchy tone, he added jokingly, "You can really miss out on a lot of fun if you have too much money..."

Jack's worth is obviously higher than Reyes'. The term "billionaire" can be used to describe someone with a hundred million dollars, a billion, or even tens of billions, and Jack's assets have not been carefully calculated by himself. He just knows that he has more than enough to flex on anyone.

Additionally, although Reyes has a hundred million dollars in cash on hand, not all of this money is his.

"So, how should we start?" Gisele asked.

"Is it not easy?" Jack asked. "When will Reyes come to the beach?"

"He's already here. He's at a beach hotel not far from here, talking business with clients," Gisele replied.

"Oh, okay," Jack nodded. He then waved in one direction, and a subordinate who had been keeping a distance from them but had been watching them came over.

As a billionaire with status, Jack cannot do everything himself. He naturally hires some people to do things for him and handle some arrangements. This is inevitable and necessary.

"Do you have any orders, sir?" the subordinate came over and asked.

"There's a 'merchant' named Hernan Reyes here," Jack ordered. "Go find him, give him my business card, and then tell him I have some business to discuss with him."

"Yes, sir," the subordinate didn't ask any more questions and quickly set out to follow the order.

"Is that really okay?" Gisele was a little confused. "Just like that?"

"It's that simple?" Gisele was a little confused.

"Yup!" Jack smiled and shook his head. "When you have enough power, there are many things that can be solved directly."

"Then... can your subordinates find someone so quickly?" Gisele was still a little puzzled. "You didn't tell them where Reyes is, how can they get in touch with him in the first place?"

"My subordinates are not people who sit around and do nothing," Jack said confidently. "After spending so many days in Rio, if they can't figure out the most basic situation here, it shows that I have a problem with choosing my subordinates..."

"And I have no problem with my eyesight so far," Gisele said with a wink.

As a wealthy man with such worth, if he doesn't have people to ensure the safety of his travels, he will definitely be targeted by criminals soon. The purpose of Jack's employees is not only to do chores for him, but also to avoid unnecessary trouble, such as being targeted by criminals.

Shooing flies is something that Jack can't do himself every time, right? For some fools whose names are not even worth remembering... is it necessary to deal with them by oneself? That's a waste of energy!

Therefore, as a qualified subordinate, it's the job of Jack's employees to help him with some things and to figure out the surrounding situation and potential dangers where Jack is located, as well as to shoo away some flies.

That's why Jack said that if he gets to Rio and it's been a while, if his subordinates don't know the situation of Rio's and Hernan Reyes, they can indeed be fired.

After a while, Jack's men returned.

"Hey boss," the subordinate said, trying to sound casual, "We tracked down Mr. Reyes and it turns out he's holed up at a beach hotel not far from here. He has agreed to the meeting. Do you want me to go fetch him?"