"..." Roman was taken aback and looked down at the pile of money he was holding. For some reason, a phantom that half of it was flying away suddenly appeared in front of him.

"NOOOOOOO...."

Roman's miserable wailing echoed in the factory. Everyone laughed, wanting to see how Roman "wins" against Jack.

▪▪▪▪

[One month later, on top of the MT Everest]

At this time, the weather on Mount Everest is awful. o one will choose to climb to the top at this time. The howling wind and snow enveloped had drastically reduced visibility.

After a muffled noise is heard, a figure directly lands firmly on the top of the submit!

In the distance, the sun was rising, and a ray of golden light pierced thousands of miles of clouds. Just as this person landed, this caught his eye.

At this moment, only this person can see and enjoy this incredible marvel.

"It's a good sign." Jack grinned and sat cross-legged on the ground, closing his eyes.

(DING)

••••□□□□••••

[Jack Ashborn]

Number of professional titles held: 1

Opportunities to open up new worlds: 1

Strength: 1100

Intelligence: 1100

Unassigned Points : 0

▪▪▪▪

[Profession]

"Auto Mechanic ▪ Advanced"

[Skills]

"Mechanic Skills ▪ Advanced"

"Driving Skills ▪ Advanced."

"Storage space▪10msq

[Tools]

"Dimensional Wrench ▪ Legendary"

••••□□□□••••

After Jack got his share of remuneration, the system counted the two million dollars as his income, and his experience value increased by two hundred points.

Then, [Auto Mechanic] Profession got promoted from intermediate to advanced level, gaining a ten times bonus for all his skills.

In the past month, Jack has first handled the matters regarding his various enterprises and selected people who he had fancied before to manage. After everything was handled, he said goodbye to Toretto, Gisele, and others and came alone to Mount Everest.

Of course, when saying goodbye to Toretto and others, he just stated that he wanted to leave here and find some off-grid places to experience life in seclusion. He did not tell them his true purpose.

He has also given Toretto the number for the multiverse phone, which he has received as a reward after reaching the advanced level. Through this phone, he can remain in contact with anyone in the vast multiverse.

It is not impossible to come back here. From the system, he learned that every time he wants to return to a previous world, he only needs ten experience points! So, if necessary, Jack can come back at any time.

He had wished to stay here longer with Toretto and the others. Still, he needed constantly travel through various worlds to grow stronger. The stronger he gets and the more worlds he travels, the easier it will be for him to find his brothers, who are most likely scattered in the vast omniverse like him.