36

chenle had taken jisung and himself home, now leaving jaemin and ayeong in the car. they moved up to the front two seats, and drove to his house.

jaemin opted to play some casual songs on his phone while ayeong was busy playing 'just build' and she occasionally groaned, kicked in annoyance, or screamed in joy. to say the very least, she was very visual and audible about her reactions to the game she was so emerged in.

"we're here." jaemin announced, as she was too busy playing rather than being aware of her surroundings.

he was a little bit annoyed that she wasn't paying any attention to him, and all she was paying attention to was the minecraft game she raved about.

it wasn't serious; but jaemin was a proud attention whore. like this guy needs validation and constant love and support to stay afloat.

she got out of the car and walked over to the door, now turning her phone off completely. she stuffed it into her pocket, while she stood at the porch waiting for jaemin.

the boy was grabbing all of the items out the car, and then proceeded to lock it and walk over through the driveway to his porch.

there was a little green key under the plant that ayeong was well aware about, so she grabbed that and opened the door to the relatively big house.

they stepped inside and switched on the lights to the entrance room and the living room that was just a little bit further, and took off their slides worn to their supposed 'beach day', though it was mainly spent shivering under shelter.

"go shower in eomma and appas room, i'll bring up something for you to wear." jaemin said to her, to which she nodded at happily.

the girl ran up the stairs, skipping a few to hop faster; reaching the huge master bedroom that jaemins parents left behind.