7

renjun lightly shook the girl, as all of the other students raced out of the classroom. he noticed that she wasn't waking up, so he just unpacked his bag taking out his computer and lunch box. he sat beside her in the now empty classroom, watching side men and munching down on his stale pizza from the night before.

ayeong had her head down on the table, her long her covering her face. she was still very quietly snoring, and it was barely noticeable.

renjun brushed some of the hair out of her face, which tickled her a little bit and she stirred slightly, furrowing her eyebrows.

renjun sitting inside the classroom like this gave him flashbacks, to when he was a lonely loser. he would sit in empty classrooms, and eat alone. he would have his device open just like he did now, but he didn't have ayeong beside him.

that was, until last year when donghyuck was placed beside him in their seating plan. and knowing donghyuck, he did not rest until they became best friends. renjun pretended to hate it, but internally he is forever grateful, because now he has some real friends to count on.

he smiled at the thought, and he really wanted to go see them before class started again in 30 minutes. this time he packed he and ayeongs bags, slinging them over his shoulder, before finally waking the well rested girl.

she sat up, stretching slightly. "hi renjun." she said to him, stroking her hair behind her ears. he smiled at her. "how long did i sleep?" she looked around at the empty classroom. "a while, around an hour." renjun told her, to which she widened her eyes. "why didn't you wake me up?" he scoffed before laughing at her silly question. "as if you would've woken up anyway. let's go, we have a while before class starts again."

the pair walked down the hall together, hearing the ineffective whispers of their peers. "did you see them come out of the class together?" asked one. "it was completely empty too, and look at ayeongs hair." responded her friend. "i bet they hooked up. it's been 20 minutes since lunch began." said the boy beside them.

ayeong rolled her eyes at their stupid rumours, and she looked up at renjun. he looked equally as unbothered, so they continued walking to the cafeteria.

renjun, didn't want to show it. the comments made about him and ayeong made his heart beat, but he decided to ignore it noticing how ayeong seemed to not be a fan of the gossip. he wasn't either, obviously. do they think he would go as low as to hook up with his friend in a classroom? it was kind of demeaning to him.

ayeong and renjun now reached the cafeteria, seeing their friend group with one member missing.

////////

i wanna do an exchange program and go to america. GUYS THEIR FINAL EXAM WUESTIONS ARE MULTIPLE CHOICE???? all of my test questions require full in length answers, or my answer and working out💔

anyway we had a sub that just came from canada and she said at the end of the period that she had never seen a class like ours, and in canada the students are much more relaxed. i'm telling you there were boys in the back of the class recreating a fight, boys doing sit ups, my friends in front of me were doing tiktok mashups, and me and my guy friend were reading his depression diagnosis and watching project mc2. it was the best period i've had in months. the kid behind me was screaming because he was losing in roblox😭