33

ayeong had reached shore, where she quickly rushed over to jisung and chenle, freezing as she left the water. she shivered st every step, the rain splashing on her near completely bare body.

chenle and jisung were still wearing their clothes, but were still soaked from the heavy downpour.

"ayeong, are you okay? where are they others?" chenle questioned her. "jaemin and jeno went to help get the others out; because they were so far they couldn't reach the floor. jaemin told me to come here." she explained, warning worried nods from the boys as they watched them struggled to swim back in the harsh water.

ayeong was shivering so intensely that when jisung put his hand on her shoulder, his hand started moving at a very subtle and fast pace.

he quickly took off the jacket he was wearing over his t-shirt, and put it on her shoulders. "let's go undercover until they come over here. it's raining really hard and i don't want you sick."

he handed her the towel she bought with herself, and the trio walked to the sheltered benches he was referring too.

while the two boys chatted, ayeong couldn't take her eyes off of her friends treading through the water.

she could tell that they had reached a point where it was just walking to shore through the ocean, but since they were being pushed, it took all their strength to walk, being the reason they moved so slowly.

"hey, yeon. relax. they're coming. it'll be okay." chenle patted her back as he noticed how worried she looked.

"the keys are here, but i don't know where they parked after we left the car. they need to come back so we can bring the cars here." jisung said, opening the little bag they bought containing both car keys.

once she turned back around, she noticed that all five boys were running back to shore in the rain, soaking wet. jaemin just smiled at her when he noticed her staring.

"i told you i'd be okay yeon. i never lie to you." he said panting as he took the car keys.

"me and jeno will pull up the cars here, we're parked very far away and there no point of us all going." jaemin explained quickly, before running away with jeno.