Epilogue: Love or Lust

Contains Mature content.

It has been three years since Paul left for college in Japan. The first one and half years were great and the communication was consistent. Then slowly our communication started going down the slope. It broke my heart; he was either busy with exams or assignments. He always said that life in Japan was too fast for him and he was stressed out. Today is our anniversary and I can't reach him on phone, email, or Facebook. Although I can see his posts on Facebook with his friends in Japan. He seems happy and living his dream life. I wonder if he forgot all about what we shared. Did he find someone there?

I enrolled to college and I have made a couple of friends. College is great and I have grown to love life in the city. I'm almost graduating with my degree and I found work in some small home décor company. Since it is our anniversary I decided to travelled back from Nairobi to our neighborhood to take a break from the books. All the people we used to hang out with are not around. Sasha is in the coast she landed a good job in a five-star hotel with connection from her boyfriend. Biko travelled to the united states for further studies after he was done with his degree.

I sit in my room and look back through the years and how a lot has changed. I will be turning twenty soon and I have met new people and I'm not the naïve weird girl I used to be before. I decide to call Vicy to find out his whereabouts it's been a week since we communicated. He has kept in touch ever since Paul left. He joined college shortly and decide to go for online classes while running his family business.

"Hello? Vicy? Monty here." I kind of whisper into the phone.

"Hey Monty. What a nice surprise. How are you? Vicy answers excited.

"I'm good. Just school and work keeping me on my toes." I reply him.

"So how have you been the last week you've been MIA?" I tease.

"All work making Tom a dull boy." He replies and we both laugh.

"I'm around, got back last night. Thought I should let you know."

"Are you fucking kidding?" he says excited.

"When did you start saying bad words Vicy." I mumble and laugh.

"Hahaha I got excited. So when can we see?" he asks.

"You tell me. I'm free."

"We moved to be near the office. But our old home is still standing and furnished as it was, what if I come pick you up we go chill?"

"Sure no problem. What time?

"I will be there in an hour."

"Okay then. I will be waiting." I say into the phone and drop the call. I'm really excited to be seeing Vicy at least, I have been seeing him over the holidays but it's been like four months since I last saw him. Most of the times when he has been in the city our schedules have always collided making it had to meet. I freshen up, wear my perfume as I have always had and decide to go for my floral dress flowing to slightly above my knees. It is hot outside so I decide the dress is perfect for the weather. Vicy calls again. He is at the junction heading to my house. I inform my mom and head to the gate. As I unlock the gate he is standing there tall and mighty now build more muscle than the last time I saw him.

"Hey handsome?" I say as we hug tight.

"Hey sweetheart."

"I have missed you."

"I missed you too sweetheart." He replies.

"Shall we?" I say.

"Of course." He says as he opens the car door for me. He gets into the car and starts the engine. His old house is like ten minutes from my home so it doesn't take time before we are there.

"We are here." He says opening the front door.

"I can't believe it's been like four years since I was here." I say to him.

"Time flies huh!"

"Yea. So who lives here now?"

"We have a housekeeper in the servant quarter. They ensure the house is kept clean. Although we do come here some time with family to chill."

"Ooh woow."

"So what can I offer you?"

"I can have juice," I answer. He walks to the kitchen and is back with two glasses of juice and some biscuits.

"I can't believe you are turning twenty soon."

"I know right? Soon I will be graduating. It is surreal to me too." We sit there and talk about school and work. He loves working with his father. He is becoming his own boss. He moves and sits beside me on the couch while trying to find something to watch.

"So have you been communicating with Paul? I ask.

"Yea. We do speak once in a while."

"Ooh really."

"Yea. Not as often as I would like but I know he is fine. He said he is done with his degree and doing his masters."

"Say what now?" I'm shocked to learn that.

"I'm sorry Monty. I thought you knew."

"Our communication has been really bad it's been quite a long time since we spoke. Maybe he met someone there and forgot about us."

"I'm really sorry Monty." He pulls me into a hug as we sit on the couch. I feel vulnerable and emotional in this moment. As I pull from the hug our eyes meet and he kisses me. I don't pull back, it feels right. I have missed this, I haven't kissed anyone since the last party at Paul's farm house. Vicy kisses me hard and passionately. I start undressing him. I unbutton his shirt as he caresses my boobs. He slides my dress up and thrusts his fingers in me. I remember the day at the gazebo with him. I'm aroused and I feel his hard erection as I unzip his trousers. He pulls me by the hand we are standing. He carries me to the room while kissing. He lays me down in his room and steps out of his trousers. He pulls my undies as I lie on the bed and slides my dress to my waist. In one motion he thrusts his dick in my v and is fucking me hard and passionately. We climax and I regret to have done this to Paul. I know it will break him but again I wonder if he still loves me or he is with another. We are both breathing heavily, I can't believe we broke the bro-code rule. I rise from the bed wear my undies and head to the living room. I loved it and regret it. I should have stayed in the city is all I can think of in my head.

The End.