𝑬𝑳 𝑭𝑰𝑵 🍁

Start from the beginning

" appa...is that blood? " jeong hoon states the obvious , jungkook lost of words as he feels sweat prickling his skin...

" JUNGKOOK! " taehyung screams , jungkook dropping his kids as he rushes upstairs...running away from taehyung who follows him up the stairs.

" come on kids , let's go have lunch " jimin says , carrying his 4 year old daughter in his arms as the 5 year old twins follow him to the kitchen.

-----------------

"Taehyung , not now please " jungkook says , taking off his stained clothes.

" not now?...not now?....then fucking when ?...how many times have I told you not to appear in front of the kids after your gruesome encounters " taehyung whisper yells...

" baby , I had no idea the blood got on me okay?....I swear to gawd if I knew I would have gone upstairs first..." Jungkook pleads , taking off his clothes.

" its always the same thing jungkook , our boys are getting older...they are gonna pick up fast before we even get to tell them " taehyung pants , getting paranoid.

" what?..that their family is a mafia?...that I kill people? , one way or the other they will find out " jungkook admits , walking into the bathroom.

" hey , hey! " taehyung grabs his husbands bulky arm....eyes teary as he looks up softly at him.

" I didn't mean it that way..." Taehyung mutters , lips into a sad line...jungkook sighs , turning towards him , snaking his hands  over tae's waist.

" my love...its been years , I know you were scared to bring them into this world because of you being into all this so young without no choice as well...same as me but its who we are and we can't change that....I will give our boys the choice , if they wish to run the empire they will....they won't stay little for ever my love...look , they have grown with a family that adores and will do anything for them...they are happy my love " jungkook says truthfully....leaning to kiss taehyung.

" I know...I know , I just get so paranoid for no reason and I just remember how I saw my mom die and it never goes away " taehyung cries against jungkook's lips...their nose rubbing together.

" don't cry my love , you know it hurts me and fuck...I wish I could take away that image from your head but always remember , your scars are my scars,  love." Jungkook says to which tae nods , quieting his sobs with non stop kisses....his hands caressing tae's body as he picks him up...

" oh " taehyung gasps....pulling down the straps of his dress...jungkook getting into the shower as he pins a now naked taehyung on the wall , attacking his collar bones...taehyung hooking his thigh on jungkook's waist , grinding into his crotch with his eyes rolled to the back...biting his lips at the pleasure.

Jungkook sucking unto his breasts , pulling harshly on his nipples...hands groping them delicately causing taehyung to shudder.

Jungkook gets on his knees , using his strength to raise both of tae's legs up , placing them over his sboulders...taehyung resting his weight on him , throwing his head  back as jungkook attacks his leaking folds....flicking his clit with his tongue...lapping up his juices , the water from the shower soaking both of them...the cold water coming in contact with his nipples , causing him to grind on jungkook's tongue...moaning lewdly as jungkook starts to tongue fuck him.