𝒜𝒸𝓉 𝑋𝐼𝑋

[Play: So It Goes by Taylor Swift]

A/N: All gas no breaks!! Enjoy these two as much as I do!! Also have fun with the little bit of drama 😉 COMMENT AND VOTE!

CW: Smut! Oral sex (f-receiving), fingering, praise kink, hand pinning, shower sex. Thoughts and acts involving eating disorders. I dread writing about this, but it's important to the plot!

~

Lana still holding onto Bucky's chest from last night, kisses his cheek. She looks at the clock on the hotel nightstand and sees the time... 5:30 am. Yet, the winter made it still completely pitch black outside.

Bucky needs to pick up Rebecca at 10:30 AM.

They have time.

The dress rehearsal is tomorrow, and Alana can't miss it. Not today or tomorrow, or Adeline would give her part to the understudy, Sophia, in a heartbeat. She was a girl who had good potential, but her execution stood poor with technique. Lana wouldn't let that happen.

Her lips sloppily trail down his neck and meet his collarbone. Lana continues until she starts sucking at his skin.

She can't sleep.

Bucky groans in his slumber and after a second a gentle smile forms on his lips, but his eyes don't open.

"Whatcha doin', angel?" He mumbles sleepily.

She bites back her laugh and coasts her mouth up his neck back towards his jawline.

"Can't sleep," she murmurs.

He chuckles, blue eyes fluttering open for a second to meet hers. "You can't sleep, or you want something?" Bucky squints, his voice husky.

She nuzzles closer, wrapping her leg around his waist and nipping at the skin of his jaw

"Maybe a bit of both," Alana shrugs.

"Angel, you need sleep," he whispers, and she rolls him over on his back, climbing up his body like a lioness, eyes flicking all over his naked torso him.

"I'm running on pure adrenaline right now," she huffs. "I can't sleep, I tell you!"

"Two hours," he whispers, grabbing her hips and steadying her, eyes still sleepy. "Then we both can shower together when we wake up."

Her gaze rises up from her relentless kissing all over his abs and his chest, and she tilts her head.

"You trying to spark a bargain with me, mister?" Alana quips with a gentle smirk.

He chuckles, eyes shut. "Mm."

She rolls her eyes playfully and moves off of him, cuddling up close to his side and putting her head on his chest. His hand runs into her curls, and he massages through them, kissing the top of her head before they both eventually drift off to sleep.

~

When 7 am came around, Bucky was the one who had to wake up Alana. Her body is running on just water at this point, and she was exhausted by the time she is up again because she was operating on that adrenaline. Because it finally died down during her rest, she now feels unbelievably sick.

His hand holds her cheek, and she groans a little, brows knitting together as he keeps her close. "You hungry?" He asks, and she nods in reply, eyes still shut.

She can't start doing her 2-hour shows without eating. She would collapse on stage during her solo. She couldn't do that to herself... Or Peter.

"I can order room service," she whispers.