𝒜𝒸𝓉 𝑋𝐼

A/N: A lot happens in this chapter. Bucky finally gets a good look into Lana's life and he learns a lot about her! If you all are wondering, I still will be working on this story even though it's a Christmas one. Comment and vote loves! <3

CW: Drug use and symptoms of it. Thigh grinding, and car spice... Kind of, not really?

~

Lana's hands were in his hair, and she had no fucking clue what time it was, but she didn't care.

Bucky kisses her passionately, and she pulls him closer to her as she hovers over his body. Bucky's back arched under her, and them being on the couch was making this that much easier. Her tongue teased between his lips, and he swiped his over hers. They were panting needily, and she was grinding against him, continuing to moan. Her hands tug on his hair as it falls in his face.

"You just can't get enough, can you?" She giggles, pulling away from him. Bucky peered up at her, a blushing smile taking over his expression. She kisses down his neck with gentle pecks. Her mouth sucked with the perfect amount of pressure as his body writhed underneath hers.

The sound of the lock clicking made both of them stop instantly. Lana spun her head, expecting it to be her parents. Bucky pulls away, and she sits up next to him, throwing the blanket over their bodies to look more casual.

She bit her tongue, internally panicking and hoping her father and mother wouldn't walk into the room and she wouldn't have to explain why he was in the house. Her eyes caught focus of the familiar curly-haired blonde with his suit jacket unbuttoned and his tie dangling from both sides.

He staggered inside and rubbed over his eyes in a drunken way. Lana looks over at Bucky and gives him a quick kiss on the cheek. "I need to help him-"

Bucky nods, and she runs over to him. "Greyson? What the fuck?" She hisses, grabbing onto his shoulder. He groans and slumps over, meeting her eyes.

"Mom and dad are gonna be home, you-" his eyes glide up to Bucky in worry. "You better fucking get him out of here! Please, dad is angry. He's-" his hands gestured dramatically to gesture out the door.

Bucky stood up from the couch and ran over to help Lana keep him standing.

Greyson chuckles, waving them away. He stands up straight to look at her. "I'm fine, Lana. I'm fine. Just get him out!"

She hesitates and looks him in the eyes. "Greyson, how far away are mom and dad?"

"Ten minutes?" He nods, affirming it to himself, slurring slightly. "Yep, ten minutes."

"Why are you drunk?!" She hisses, glaring at him and noticing his brown eyes were blown out like crazy. She gulps, shaking her head. "Greyson, what did you take?!"

He chuckles, looking into her eyes for a moment. "Aw, you care?"

"What happened?!" She walks him over to the couch and hands him off to Bucky. He helps him lie down, and Greyson groans to himself as his head hits the pillow. Lana ran into the kitchen and filled up a glass of water, and quickly rushed over to sit next to him, holding her hand out to give him the drink.

"I'll fuckin' tell you what happened. I had to save your ass again!"

Lana blinks. "What-"

He grabs his phone from his pocket and takes a moment to open a screenshot. Greyson turned his phone around, showing that a paparazzi had caught her and Bucky at the park yesterday hugging.

She groaned in annoyance, meeting Bucky's worried eyes. "I'm so sorry, Bucky."

"Alana, what is he saying?"