𝒜𝒸𝓉 𝑋𝐼𝑉

A/N: No content warnings! Just fluff and adorableness between these two

~

Alana got up the morning of Black Friday with a grin. She practically fumbled for her phone to text Bucky at 6 AM... To which she had to call him about three times to get him up. But she raced over to his house in her Porsche, picking him up.

She drove as fast as she could to the mall but parked in the parking garage. Paps don't tend to hang out in there, and her black hoodie easily hid her face. There are probably millions of blondes in Manhattan, and if her hood were up, they wouldn't be searching for her. But then again, she had no clue when the engagement announcement would be released to the public. Who would spill it first? Her mother.

Alana told him that his hair appointment was first, and they walked a little ways away from the parking garage and the mall together to the inside of the salon.

Bucky sat in the waiting room, and Alana grabbed his hand, running her thumb over it and kissing his knuckle. His knee bounced nervously, and his eyes met hers. "I haven't done this in a while, and when I did, it definitely wasn't like this," he whispers, feeling so out of place in his cheap clothing and ruffled hair. Leaning against his frame, she kissed his jawline with a slight grin.

"It's okay," she reassured, squeezing his hand. "You don't even have to take the length off, just a trim."

"I want to take the length off," he brushed his fingers through it, fiddling with the damaged ends. "It's less maintenance."

"You know you can come over any time and use my shower. If you want, we can head back to my place after. My mom decided she and my dad need a weekend in London and are leaving tonight, they have a crazy conference there, and it will just be Grey and me."

He smiles with a gentle nod. "Okay... but my mom? Also, Becca's practice?"

"You can do all of those things, just stay at my place for the night? Get a break?"

A shorter woman with a black pixie cut, Greyson's stylist Eva approached them, tearing them from their conversation, and looked at Alana. "Hello, sweetheart!" She chirps happily. "Usually, you're here with your brother. Who's this?"

She wanted to say boyfriend, but the fewer people knew about her and Bucky, the better. It could be messy.

Lana stands, and she guides Bucky forward. "This is my friend, Bucky."

He smiled at the woman, and she looked over his hairstyle. "I can see why you booked the appointment," Eva observed. "You will look even more handsome when I'm finished, kiddo," the stylist gestured for him to sit in the chair in the distance. Lana gives Bucky a soft smile, and she follows the both of them over to the chair.

"Okay, I'm going to wash your hair in this sink here. Tilt your head back," she urged. Bucky followed directions, and Lana watched Eva work as she poured the shampoo into his hair. He shut his eyes, and Eva worked into his hair, shampooing it, so it was nice and clean, soaking every strand until the sink bubbled up beneath his head.

Lana met his eyes after he opened them, and she noticed his lips parting as he got his hair washed. She wanted to kiss them. She wanted to wash his hair and kiss his chest as she stood before him. He gives her a tight-lipped grimace as she stares at him, her lip tucked between her top teeth.

He was very attentive and followed all of Eva's directions without hesitation. She hadn't met anyone that had done that. There was always entitlement. The 'I'm in charge' complex.

Men had this masculinity in their heads that they couldn't act a certain way. They couldn't bottom with a woman. They thought it was pathetic. Lana found a sense of security in Bucky. He seemed like he could easily do both, but they hadn't really had that conversation yet, asking him what he was willing to try in the bedroom. In a way, they had an introduction to it, but that was baby steps.