🪷4.

"Sero that hurts"you whined as his grip on your arm got tighter. He flung you into the stores family bathroom your mind already started to picture what he wanted in here. "No" you said sternly walking towards the door. "But I'm already hard"he huffed "you don't like me being mad but your hard". He smiled at you as his hands slithered their way around your waist.

"No sero" his breath hitched  "It's dirty in here" you lied avoiding eye contact. It wasn't dirty it was actually really clean and you both knew it.Doing it in a public restroom was still  a huge nope no matter how clean." Sero at home as soon as we get home I promise". He smiled "you better not change your mind". He opened the door to the restroom letting you walk out first.

Time skip
...time: 🫀5:12pm
Place : 🫀runas tattoos

"Tomorrow we coming back to pick up the puppy"
Runa nodded moving the puppies new stuff to the side he let out a huff before speaking "did y'all really have to buy all the shit". "I said the same thing"Sero nodded with his hand on the back of his neck. You crossed your arms " I just want him to be happy" Sero laughed "im sure he is" he kissed your forehead. "You ready to go" he asked picking up the bag you had brought with you.

"Yea I guess" your replied the whole ride back he couldn't seem to keep his eyes off of you. You loved it though with everything that had happened in the last two weeks you loved the attention being on you without feeling stressed. His hands gripped the wheel firmly as he took yet another glance at you. His eyes still looking as loving as ever. His car stopped at the light his hand reaching towards you bringing you closer. His pink lips touched yours gently "mm" your lips slightly parted. His tongue making it's way into your mouth deepening the kiss. But the kiss was still some how gentle and you loved that. He pulled away licking his lips before letting go of the break.

"I'm ready to go home baby".

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Word count 367🪷