🪷2.

"Ughhh brooo" you groaned stretching you and Sero had just got done putting up groceries. "Wanna go to my uncles shop"he said looking over at you. He had his hair in man bun with that compression shirt and my God. "Y/n"he hummed gripping the counter " oh sorry yea" he grabbed his keys while you followed him outside.

You got in the car as your phone automatically connected to his car. He buckled his seat belt before leaving the driveway it didn't take to long for you both to arive at the shop. Since he never went the speed limit.The door chimed as you entered the shop you smiled seeing a familiar face.

The door chimed as you entered the shop you smiled seeing a familiar face

Runa^🫀

He let out a low chuckle " hi y/n" he smiled standing up opening up the gate that separated the waiting room from the rest of the tattoo shop. You waved saying hi before bringing him into a side hug. Sero stood behind you with his hands on your hips. You talked to runa about sero almost killing you while driving before you heard a thud come from one of the tattoo rooms. "Is someone here"Sero asked looking at the door to the room. "A few someones"runa groaned leading you both to the door before opening it. You looked around the room wondering what he meant. He flicked the light on before your eyes looked down. Your eyes widened letting out a squeal "oh my god".

Seros eyebrow raised seeing what you saw "oh wow" you plopped down on the floor before reaching out to them. They all gathered in a corner not moving an inch. Aww you pouted "I found them wandering outside the shop". "There's two more still out there but they ran away I gotta go find em before someone else does".
"What do you mean" you said looking up at runa and Sero .You patted your lap still trying to get them to come to you.One slowly left the corner sniffing your hand as Sero watched the cute interaction. The small puppy rubbed its self against your hand before coming closer. " well the people around here don't like animals being around say it brings bad business and they try to get rid of em by any means it's kinda sad so to keep 'em out of trouble I brought em in here".

Your heart couldn't handle the cuteness with him getting closer he sat in your lap. "How could you not want these cuties around you groaned. "That one seems to like you y/n" runa smiled looking down at you. "What are you gonna do with them" Sero asked looking at the other two dogs in the corner "I have no clue honestly". "Can I talk to you out here" Sero said leading his uncle out side of the room. You sat playing with the dog's hair "your to cute".
Sero and his uncle came back after a few minutes looking at you. Sero rolled his eyes before his lips parted to say something

 Sero rolled his eyes before his lips parted to say something

"Y/n do you wanna take ONE home"🫀

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry about the mistakes I wanted to get this out as soon as possible.