𝑃𝑡.16

"How long you gonna stay in there Denki" Sero huffed before knocking again

"How long you gonna stay in there Denki" Sero huffed before knocking again. "You know what" you shouted before forcefully opening the door  "DENKI".! You walked over to him and sat in his lap "you ok". "Y/n you didn't have to break his door to ask if he was ok". "SHUT UPPPP SERO" Denki chuckled at the bickering what's funny you both said.

"I just really like having you guys here and I appreciate you both well it's better than sitting in here alone" he smiled before hugging you tightly. "Aww stop Imma cry I really like you both as well so don't shut us out we love you and wanna help".

Your hands cupped his face "Aw Denki" you smiled admiring him. His sharp jawline his silky hair his bright eyes his long eyelashes. "You're so pretty" you laughed while still holding his face. You showered him with kisses you wanted to help him with his feelings in any way you could.

"Why are you hard"? You mumbled feeling something on your butt. You can't be serious you thought feeling it along your ass. "You said you would help y/n maybe he misunderstood" sero chuckled. Stepping away from the door way and walking forward."No we can't people are here" you whispered "just stay quiet it'll be quick" he responded.

His lips touched yours before deepening the kiss. His hand slipped into your shorts rubbing your clothed pussy gently. "S-sero tell him we cant" you gasped for air feeling a finger gently rub your clit. "You're helping me so much Y/n" he laughed "hearing your beautiful moans and having you cling to me". He left a hickey on your neck before lightly kissing it. " Such a helpful little girl you are" he whispered.

 " Such a helpful little girl you are" he whispered

♡︎︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎

Word count:300