𝑃𝑡.1

Sero

Sero

Denki

Denki

(Authors note for old readers🤎I wasn't happy with this book so instead of completely deleting it I changed some things to fit the story line not much has changed but i do recommend rereading but ofc you don't have to have a good day or night)

"Y/n can you hurry the hell up with yo slow tail".You turn to
the side of your bed and reach towards your dresser. You grab your phone and turn it on to see the time was 1:07 pm.

"Ahh shit, I'm gonna be late". "Y/n L/n if you miss this damn flight don't be-" she's interrupted by a loud thud "Mama I'm coming".You grab your toothbrush and start brushing aggressively. Grabbing your bag and fling it down the stairs while fixing your wig. You took a quick glance at your now empty room taking it all in this, was it.

Throwing on your shoes and then grabbing your other essentials "okay I'm ready" you say walking down the stairs and hugging your mom. She looks you up and down and rolls her eyes. "What I had to say bye to the house"you smiled revealing your piercings.

You walk to the car putting your stuff in the trunk. Your phone went off a couple times before you picked it up.
text from 4𝐿𝑖𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑠𝑠𝑠😩🤞🏽

4𝐿𝑖𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑠𝑠𝑠😩🤞🏽

4𝐿𝑖𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑠𝑠𝑠🧔‍♀️🤞🏽: you at the airport yet...?😑
: Lil sis🖤
We on the way to it so calm down shitty booty boy we moving on black people time see you soon😇😘

"All in my business damn" you mumbled. As you walked back into the house and grabbed a couple of snacks for the road. The ride ahead would be long but remembered. You hopped in the passenger seat "Y/n" your mom said before placing her hand on your thigh. "I know it's been a lot so that's why you're leaving but I want you to know we love you and that every day your dad's fighting for you".