𝑃𝑡.14

You and Mina sat on the couch it had been four days since the fight

You and Mina sat on the couch it had been four days since the fight. Although Denki and London weren't fighting they definitely weren't on good terms. They hadn't spoken and would give each other dirty looks and smart comments being the kings of petty. You and Mina decided to stay out of it until something popped off.

London walked into the kitchen and soon after Denki did too. You and Mina both looked at each other completely ignoring the movie. London stood in front of the fridge while Denki waited for him to move. He seemed to be taking his sweet time and on purpose.

Denki was getting annoyed so to prevent anything you called him over. He sat next to you before cuddling his hands around your waist and all. He was only doing this to make your brother mad you wanted nothing to do with it. Or at least that's what you thought.

"Y/n can I get a KISS" he shouted loud enough for your brother to hear. You and Mina both glanced at each other once again trying not to laugh. "Sure Denki" you gently kissed his lips before watching the movie again.

Though mid movie the fridge door was slammed as your brother stormed off. I can't take this shit anymore you thought as the movie played on. Not to add Jirou was still coming for two weeks to make it worse. About an hour later the movie was done so you decided to call Sero. He had a job at this graphic tattoo place as a part timer.

Although he didn't answer so you decided to go see him he hadn't said much about the situation. You stopped by wing stop and grabbed some food before going to the shop. The door chimed as you entered the building to see him working on a girl's tattoo. My god did he look fine in that black apron and his hair in a low ponytail with his silver dragon necklace.

He didn't see you enter because he's always focused when working the girl gripped his arm in pain

He didn't see you enter because he's always focused when working the girl gripped his arm in pain. You could see the veins in his arm gah damn this man. As the needle ran along her thighs she groaned. You stepped up to the counter watching him work looking at him you almost forgot about the drama at home. "Oh hey Y/n," the other worker said getting Sero's attention rather quickly. "Hi Runa" the taller male stood above you as you gave him a causal smile his name did not fit him at all.