𝑃𝑡.17

"Holy fuck~"you moaned as his fingers curled up inside of you

"Holy fuck~"you moaned as his fingers curled up inside of you. Your whimpers escaping while you struggled trying to hold back. His tongue explored below your waist Seros hand gently stroked your face talking you through it. He was nodding his head with you since you couldn't stop nodding yours. He found it adorable your legs tightened around Denkis head as you moaned out his name.

"Eating you out makes me so happy y/n" he lifted his head and pulled down his pants just enough for his dick to be out. "Wait we can't denki please wait".His tip pressed against your clit he rubbed himself gently along your clit. You could feel the material of his piercing and the warmth of his tip. "Mmf use my thighs I don't think I'll be able to stay quiet".

You were being honest and if anyone in the house heard you wouldn't be able to live with it.Sero left leaving you to alone and to be nosy with what was happening down stairs. "Tighten your thighs for me" you did as he asked. "Denki I love you it feels good"you whined feeling him rub his length against your clit.
"Mhm" he lifted you up before helping you arch again. "This kinda feels like a sex toy" he laughed before slipping out a whimper.

"Doesn't I-" you let out a gasp as Denki accidentally pushed the tip in.Your eyes went blurry for a second "Y/n I'm sorry" he said slowly pulling out "stop don't pull out" you demanded. "Mmm it feels good I don't want you to". He gently pushed the rest in giving you slow strokes. You gripped his pillow letting slob and tears flow on it. You could keep quiet as long as he moved slowly.

"Fuck y/n" he whimpered...

Word count:308