Prolouge

-----------------------------
      April 1st, 1991          |
-----------------------------
1 0 : 3 4 P M

This is what the clock at the bar read, the small red hand ticking each second to count down to the next minute.

As if it is counting each bottle of beer Bruce and I drank, every breath we took, and every word we said.

And...this is where it gets foggy.

Okay. Not foggy.

I don't remember shit.

7 : 3 4 A M

My eyes open slowly and I squint due to the light pouring in the window, the blankets rustle around me as I turn onto my back.

Slowly sitting up, the soft blue blanket falls down my chest and bundles in my lap, the backs of my hands rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

I look around the room in confusion...what happened last night? I throw the covers off and am met by so much cold...I'm fuckin' naked.

Why the hell am I naked?

I sigh and shake my head. I better not have done anything stupid last night. Swinging my legs over the sides of the bed, I stand up, and my back stings, pain running up my legs to the back of my neck. Like I got hit by a fucking freight train!!

I shuffle my feet around until my toe brushes against the fluffy material of my favorite pink slippers. They are like clouds, but for your feet! I slip my feet into them and sigh happily.

I grab the robe on the small hook next to the bed and pull it on tying the front in a small knot before fixing my large hair so it sits on top of the robe not smushed into it!

Looking over in the mirror I feel my heart skip a beat at what I see, slowly moving my hair out of the way to see my neck. It looks like a fuckin' family of vampires feasted on my poor neck!!

Covered in purple and red hickeys and bites that would probably make even Gene feel sick to his stomach. Now I really want to know what the fuck I got up to last night...I brush my fingertips gingerly over one of the marks, flinching as it stings under even the most gentle of touches.

So I just cover it back up with my giant-endearingly-named puffball hair in hopes that no one will see my horror-scene neck until it heals.

I sit on the edge of the bed and groan, trying to remember any semblance of last night! I can't even remember who I hung out with!

So I guess I need to dedicate a while to trying to remember literally any fuckin' thing.

While I'm thinking I feel something come up my throat, I cough with a nasty sound and feel something warm go on my palm, opening my eyes, I look down and see blood sitting in my hand.

What. The. Fuck.

-------
END |
-------