"That's a good idea," I said, feeling a glimmer of hope. "But how can we do that? My parents won't let me out of their sight."

"We can try to come up with a plan," Anthony said. "Maybe we can create a distraction or find a way to sneak you out."

I smiled at Anthony's optimism. "Thanks, Anthony. You always know how to cheer me up."

"That's what friends are for, Sam," Anthony replied, his LED eyes glowing softly. "We'll find a way to help you escape from this world of yours."

"But how can we make sure that my parents won't find out?" I asked Anthony, feeling a twinge of fear.

"We'll have to be careful," Anthony replied. "We can create a diversion or find a way to make them think you're somewhere else. We can also use technology to create a fake image of you in your room while you're actually out."

"That's a good idea," I said, impressed by Anthony's ingenuity. "But what about school? Won't they notice that I'm not there?"

"We'll have to find a way to cover that up too," Anthony said. "Maybe we can create a fake attendance record or find a way to hack into the school's system and change your attendance. It won't be easy, but we can do it."

I nodded, feeling a sense of determination. "Okay, let's do it. Let's find a way to free me from this world and start a new life."

"Agreed," Anthony said, his LED eyes flashing in agreement. "We'll find a way, Sam. We'll find a way."

The city of Neham was a place that was once full of life, but now it was a shadow of its former self. The Great War that had ravaged Asia 20 years ago had left its scars on the city, and it was struggling to survive.

The streets were empty, and the buildings were in a state of disrepair. There were very few opportunities for the people who lived there, and the economic and educational levels were at an all-time low. Living in Neham was a daily struggle, and many people had given up hope.

But despite all of this, there were still people living in Neham who refused to give up hope

But despite all of this, there were still people living in Neham who refused to give up hope. They were the ones who believed that the city would one day be restored to its former glory, that there was still a chance for them to make a better life.

The children played on the streets, laughing and chasing each other. They didn't seem to notice the poverty and hardship that surrounded them. They found joy in the small things in life, like playing with each other and exploring the city.

The people of Neham were resilient, but their hopes were fading. They knew that they needed help, but they didn't know where to turn. They needed someone to believe in them, to give them a chance to make a better life for themselves and their families.

As I walked through the city, I couldn't help but feel a sense of sadness and despair. But I also felt a glimmer of hope. Maybe, with a little bit of help and determination, Neham could be brought back to life. It wouldn't be easy, but it was worth a try. The people of Neham deserved a chance to live a better life, and I was willing to do whatever it takes to help them achieve it.