"It's the dick, isn't it?" Chassidy spoke out inappropriately as usual.

"Chas, stop." Essence said as she pushed Chassidy playfully.

Both Aladrea and Chassidy sat waiting for an actual answer like any best friend would and Essence eventually gave them one.

"Honestly, maybe it is." Essence laughed making them both squeal just like earlier. "It's like, I don't think anybody could ever treat me better than him...or even fuck me better than him." Essence gushed making her friends aw in unison.

"Damn, he got my bitch hooked." Chassidy joked as she teased Essence. "He really does adore you sis, I just had Rico on the phone and True was running his mouth about you the whole time." She said with a smile.

"I love this for you though, you definitely deserve it." Aladrea expressed and Chassidy nodded in agreement.

"Thank you guys." Essence cooed as she cuddled them all into a group hug.

"Well, you called us here Chassidy so I guess we should give you the floor." Aladrea said as they both looked over at her.

Though she had known them both for such a long time, she felt so nervous to be sharing the news. She didn't know how they'd react, if they'd be surprised or confused and she even worried that they'd be disappointed. Which would never be the case considering how supportive they all were of one another.

"I have something I wanna tell you guys." Chassidy started as she took a deep breath. Essence and Aladrea exchanged a look of confusion as they raised a brow at her.

"Is it bad?" Aladrea questioned, seeing how serious Chassidy's Demeanor was.

"No, I mean...I guess not." Chassidy shrugged as she leaned against the the kitchen's countertop.

"Girl, just spit it out." Essence told Chassidy, "Why are you acting so nervous?"

"You guys would never judge me right?" Chassidy joked through a nervous laugh, somewhat regretting calling them there. In that moment, she realized she wasn't actually ready to tell them. She was suddenly wishing that she just waited and right now, she was thinking of a lie so that she didn't have to tell them the truth yet.

"Alright, this is getting weird." Aladrea said, "Chassidy, why would you even ask something like that?"

"Listen, when I found out...I was just as shocked and I'm sure y'all will be too." Chassidy spoke nervously, "As crazy as it might sound, I'm—"

"Wait...I'm sorry Chas." Essence spoke, looking down at her phone with furrowed brows.

"Something wrong?" Aladrea asked, seeing Essence's twisted expression.

"Yeah a little," She scoffed irritably at whatever she was looking at, "I need to call True really quick."

Chassidy hadn't even cared that Essence interrupted her announcement. In fact, she was happy she did and let out a small sigh of relief to herself. She never knew telling such a secret would be so scary to do. Of course she'd tell them eventually but today just wasn't that day.

Essence stepped into the hall and called True twice but he answered neither calls. She rolled her eyes and looked back at the message on her phone in disbelief and especially anger. She contemplated driving to the warehouse just to confront him but she knew she was way too shy to act that crazy. Instead she sent him and simple text and went back inside. As much as she tried to hide her mood, they picked up on it and asked what was wrong.