①⑨.

║Omniscient║Miami, FLNew Years Eve: The Stripper BowlSaturday 10:30PMBooby Trap on the River

Omniscient
Miami, FL
New Years Eve: The Stripper Bowl
Saturday 10:30PM
Booby Trap on the River

"If you touch, you tip! This ain't the place to be tonight if you broke. We got a whole lotta' bad bitches in the building, whole lotta' rich niggas spending big shit, whole lotta' ass shaking. Booby trap going the fuck up, these bitches sending you niggas home broker than you came! It's the muthafuckin' stripper bowl, y'all know the vibes!" The DJ's deep raspy voice resonated throughout the rowdy club.

Face Down by DJ mustard replaced the DJ's voice. Bottle girls bustled through the club's packed crowd of people with large illuminated signs and sparklers in hand. Money was flying and ass was definitely shaking. Of course, plenty of well-known rappers were in attendance and in corner of the club was a giant countdown until the new year, ticking away.

In the parking lot, True had just hopped out his car and greeted both Rico and Tyrus. He dapped them both before they made their way over to Dame, the security guard. Since the owner, Clyde was a frequent customer of True's, they never paid to get in or waited in line.

"Aye nigga, ain't no weapons allowed in this bitch," Dame said, mugging the man that stood in front of him, "You can pick it up on yo' way out." The man smacked his lips, pulling his gun from his pants and handing it to Dame. He threw it in a bucket with the other weapons they had already found on people tonight.

"Next." Dame said, pushing the man towards the entrance as he looked down the long line in front of him.

"Wassup Dame." True spoke from behind him, making him turn around and chuckle once he seen who it was.

"Damn, ain't seen y'all niggas in a minute." Dame dapped them all with a smile.

"This bitch going crazy tonight?" Rico asked Dame who nodded.

"Mannn...I'm talking this muthafucka is already over capacity, we just squeezing niggas and bitches in at this point," Dame laughed shaking his head, "These niggas coming armed tonight, know ion' play dat' shit around here." Dame said, holding up the AR-15 he had in his hands.

Though Booby Trap didn't allow firearm inside, those rules also never applied to True and Rico. Clyde always let them bring theirs in for obvious reasons.

Shoot outs at Booby trap weren't uncommon considering it was ghetto as hell anyway, but the stripper bowl brought out a different set of niggas. New Year's Eve meant niggas would get more fucked up than usual, which meant more fights. Some niggas were talkers and others were shooters. Such a large anticipated event also brought out a lot of people from out of town and that always brought unpredictability.