Phayu's baby is horny 18+

When suddenly a strong arm turn me by my waist.....

And my lips got caught by a familiar mouth. My Alpha!!

He pulled me tight with one hand on my waist and one on my neck.

"Stick your tongue out!" He hold the grip on my neck tight tilting it slightly to put it on display. I am in no sense to open my eyes. But I'm pretty confident his eyebrow must be raised. His voice make me obey his command automatically. And i did.

He sucked my tongue forcefully deep, touching of teeths can be heard clearly. I hold his chest tight. It's getting so hot here!

He kept mouth fucking me moving his face, forward and backward sucking all the bitterness from my tongue. I can feel cold sensation of our saliva running down from my chin.

And this is what i wanted, i can finally taste my hubby's delicious tongue, his chocolate taste, which i was craving.

"mmphh!" A small moan left from my throat between our kiss sorry not kiss! Mouth fucking!.

"Are you feeling better baby!" After from long session of sucking and kissing. He broke the kiss and asked with his worried and angry face.

"Better than ever phii" I whined with my heavy breathing. I can feel my body getting hotter and hotter. I want more!

I feel drunk, drunk from my Alpha's mouth.

P'phayu looked at the man who was sitting next to me with his sharp angry eyes and i know where is this going.

"Who the fuc---mmphh!!" I stopped him with a kiss, because this the only thing i can do to stop him right now.

"Phii he didn't did anything! I promise I've come here by my own!" I tried to convince him by putting my trembling hands on his face.

"I---I m sorry Alpha phayu!--I don't have bad intention i swear ple---please forgive me" The man said with his stuttering voice and trembling body. The fear is clearly visible on his face and eyes. He seems to be on verge of crying.

Phii looked at me to confirm and i nodded. Because it's true he didn't do anything to me or say something bad. So i can't just let my hubby kill him for just complimenting me.

"You better fuck off before i shove you 6 feet deep" phii growled, his jaw clenching and i think i am in trouble.

I turned around to see the man who literally ran away after saying sorry again and again from us from the fear of phii who gonna eat him alive right here. Which he will if i haven't assured him. Poor man!!

"Let's go home monkey!you'll get punishment for this" Without leaving any room for debate, phii hold my hand tight and walk outside the entrance.

He called p'jack to bring car immediately.

Now i am scared, he looks so frustrated and angry. But my condition is getting worst. It's getting difficult to control.

"Leave I'm driving" phii ordered with a growl to one of the driver who is ready to sit on driving seat.

Phii start the car, with his eyebrow frowned, jaw clenched. He is going slow from the normal speed. If the steering wheel would be a person it should be dead by now, with how much tight phii has hold it, turning his knuckles all white. And i am loosing my patience.

I know I should not do anything stupid but I can't take it anymore. His angry face is like a petrol in fire making me leak and more horny.

"Baby bunny what are you doing!?" Phii looked at me shocked when my hand reach to his crotch, rubbing it sensually.