Episode 1-9 : One Moment Before Disaster

Cafeteria

"Eh! Dorm leader!" shouted Ace, he stare at Riddle with a petrified expression, his soul has left his body that moment, he could see himself flying to heaven.

"Oh my, Riddle, you're super crazy cute today~" Cater tried to reasoned with the crazy topic from earlier so it will not be off with his head, he's rubbing his neck unsure if it will work or not.

Riddle glared deepen to Cater and Ace "Hmph, Cater, if you talk too much it's going to cost you your head" Cater smile weakly at the threat that he got "Hey now, gimme a break~!"

"Ffgna! This is the guy who put that weird collar on me during the entrance ceremony!" Grim jumped to the table while pointing at Riddle "You're the cat that caused all that fuss of expulsion yesterday. Will you knock it off, calling someone's unique magic a 'weird collar'?" Ei snapped her head at Grim who jumped in surprise, he quickly dangle to Ei's arm with teary eyes which left her sighing.

Riddle watched the violet haired girl reaction with a disappointing sigh following after "For goodness sake, the Headmaster and your dorm leader is being too soft and nice, if you forgive rule breakers the whole system will collapse. All you have to do is cut the head of those who don't follow the rules"

He scanned the girl expression as he walks by close to her, she watch Riddle's every move and when he stop behind her she stare up at him before turning her body to face him properly "You are correct on some part, Riddle-senpai, but as a leader you too need the sense of understandment towards your member since they are your responsibility"

Riddle was shocked to say the least "Why do you think so?" "Let's just say from experience" everyone stared at her either confuse or curious about what she meant, Riddle on the other hand is fascinated yet a little furious on the other side.

'I learn quite the lessons after being protested by the Inazuman and the fight between me and traveller'

"You do understand that they will not respect you properly if you're not being firm towards them right? They're going to do whatever they want freely" Ei stared at him for a few times before she chuckles softly which surprised Riddle.

His cheeks started to reddened "What's funny..." "No nothing is funny, I just started to think that you are worrying about me ahaha~"

"Wha!? No I'm not!! Don't get the wrong idea!! I'm just telling you how to properly discipline your dorm members!" Riddle looked away with a red cheeks, seeing him like this makes Ei laugh even more.

Trey couldn't believe his eyes that 'the' Riddle still can get shy over a girl's teasing just like a girl in love "Riddle-senpai, I must say that I admire your courage and firmness, but you have to becareful with that strength of yours too, it could bring you to your own downfall one day.." she mumble the last part only for her and for Riddle to hear, he widened his eyes surprised and baffle of what she meant.

"What..?" Riddle took noticed of how her amethyst orbs glow a little before she closed her eyes and smile at him "Nothing! Though, I'm happy to see you here, Riddle-senpai! Are you worried for your juniors perhaps??"

"H-huh!? No! I'm just making sure they don't caused any trouble!" Riddle glared at Deuce and Ace as they both shuddered in fear "I see, anyways! Is your invitation is still up?"

Riddle open his mouth raising his hand a little and then closing his mouth, blinking for a couple of times before his whole face burned red "Of course!!! My invitation is still up for you!! You definitely will come to our unbirthday party right? I have prepared this very special for you"

Ei grasp his hand with a smile on her lips "That's so sweet of you! I will make sure to come!!" "G-good! You absolutely will feel thrilled when you arrive!"