Prologue: Dorm Sorting?

Before we started I welcome all of you back to this book, I have took a very long break and I'm truely sorry for that, now that I'm back to do writing I hope all of you enjoy and for some of you that has read this book before I change the OC I'm truely thankful that all of you still read this.

Onto the stories!!

Mirror Chamber

"Is that all for the new student Dorm assignments? Listen up new students. Here in Heartslabyul I am the rules. Break them and it's off with your head." said a red haired boy with a superior demeanor.

"... Uugghhh. The stuffy ceremony is finally over. We're going back to the Dorm. Savanaclaws, follow me. " a man with lion ears yawn as he look among the crowds with his emerald eyes.

"To the new students, congratulations on entering this academy. Enjoy your life here to its fullest. As the dormitory leader of Octavinelle I will support you to the best of my ability." said the boy with glasses as he let out a smirk.

"By the way, where did the headmaster go? He flew out right in the middle of the ceremony...." a guy with a very beautiful appearance say while he glance at the door.

"Abandoning his post...." a flying tablet let out a humanly noise as the tablet light up when someone talk.

"Did he get a stomachache or something?" asked the the boy in turban.

*DOOR SLAMMED SFX*

"Not at all!" said Crowle as he enter the Mirror chamber with 1 unknown figure behind him.

The red haired boy turn to Crowley with a slight surprise reaction from the door slam earlier "Ah, he's here"

Crowley walk with the unknown figure to the center of the Mirror chamber as he shakes his head in disappointment "I cannot believe you all. We were missing one new students so I went to find them. You are the only one yet to be assigned a dormitory. I shall watch over the raccoon, step in front of the Dark Mirror." Grim started to struggle in Crowley's arm "Mghgmh!!!" Ei took one last glance at Grim and Crowle before stepping forward to the Dark Mirror.

She started to sweat a little when suddenly a reflection of a mask appeared in the mirror ".... State thy name Her Highness"

The whole Mirror chamber burst into shouting and mumbling "Her Highness!??? A Lady!!? What is someone as high status as her doing here!?"

"A Lady in this school!!? This might be a miracle!!"

".. But isn't it strange that the Dark Mirror itself calls the Lady with a really high title such as 'her highness'?"

Crowley seems quite shock to say something he only shake his head and try to act professional.

Ignoring all the mumble and shouting Ei took a deep breath before saying her name out loud "Raiden Ei"

The Dark Mirror took a a quite long time to process before finally speaking "Raiden Ei... The shape of thy soul is.............. To complicated to be told."

"Come again?" Crowley ask in confusion

Once again the Dark Mirror took a quite long time to say something as it was about to say something Ei send it a little glare the Dark Mirror only look at her a little before saying "I sense a very big spark of electricity from this eternal being ... The color, the shape all are too complicated to be told... Therefore, she is suited for no dormitory."