Episode 1-8 : Archon's Dignity

Enjoy the long chapter ♡

Cafeteria

"What's the other dorms like?"

"Like Cater just said, there are seven dorms each emulating one of the Great Seven"

'I might have mistaken the Sevens meaning then, sigh I thought it truly is the Seven Archons, I have to learn more if I wanted to survive in this world'

"Our dorm, Heartslabyul, is founded on the strict spirit of the Queen of Hearts. Next is... Savanaclaw, the dorm founded on the fortitude of the King of Beast" Ace's eyes travelled to a student wearing a yellow vest that happened to pass their table "Savanaclaw's mascot is a lion?" Ei asked with a tone of curiosity.

"Yep yep! You got that right Ei-chan~!" Cater placed a hand on her shoulder as he smile at his female junior "I see.. Quite interesting" She mumble the last part, although she still wonder a little how could a lion talk or even rule some place does it use some kind of brain washing thing.

Trey smile fondly knowing that his juniors are eager about this kind of topic, at least he's a help to them "Continuing to Octavinelle, the form founded on the benevolence of the Sea Witch. Next up, Scarabia, the dorm founded on the deliberation of the Sorcerer of the Sand."

"Sorcerer of the Sand..?"

"Oyaaaa? Ei-chan don't know the story?"

"What story???"

"You're so clueless Ei-chan~!!" Cater pulled Ei's cheeks with a happy smile, Ace and Deuce looks like as if they're going to rip off someone's skull while Grim is pale as a paper.

'Did this guy has some death wish or what!!!? He's literally pinching a girl that almost kill him this morning!!!'

"Swenpaiiiiiii, it hwurtssss" "Hahaha! How cuteeee~" Cater is still living in his own world where he's happily pinching Ei's cheeks not being aware of the juniors that are ready to throw hand at him any second by now.

'This guy... He really has no fear! I almost kill him and yet he is pinching me now, is it really normal for mortals to pinch someone like this?' Ei thought to herself as she grab Cater's arm asking him to stop.

'Truely the guys coming from this orange mop head huh..' Ace gritted his teeth, about to strangle his senior when Deuce hold his wrist and shake his head.

"Cater, I think you have to stop now, you are pinching her cheeks too hard" Trey pulled Cater's arm from her "Ehh~ come on now Trey! She's being so cute!" Trey sigh to himself "You have to restraint yourself then" "Thank you for saving me from that deadly pinch, Trey-senpai" Ei looked up staring at Trey with her amethyst orbs.

"Ah- oh yeah! No problem" Trey stared deep into her orbs, getting lost within those beautiful color until Ace loudly clear his throat catching Trey off guard.

"Right! Let's continue about our topic shall we?" earning some nods from the juniors.

"Pomefiore, the dorm founded on the strenuous efforts of the Beautiful Queen. Ignihyde, the dorm founded on the diligence of the King of the Underworld. Last but not least, Diasomnia, the dorm founded on the elegance of the Witch of Thorns."

'That's somewhat useful.. I should know more, but I don't need to rush now' "I see, that's quite a lot, thank you for the information, Trey-senpai" Ei clasp both of her hand and smile at Trey which he quickly return with a cheeky smile "It's my pleasure to help new students, right, Cater?"

"Yeah! So no need to hesitate if you have any questions! Your seniors here will certainly answer it~!" Cater scoot closer toward Ei when Grum jump in between them crawling on top of Ei's lap, laying there comfortably.