"Hi Lena,"

"Are going anywhere?"

"Well, since we have spare time, I thought of visiting the library."

"Oh, I see, can I come with you? There's not much I want to do anyway"

"Sure, I guess" I mumbled. I was hoping to be alone, even though I was worried who I was gonna hangout with earlier.

She was the one mostly talking while we were heading to the library. Though at some point, someone running suddenly bumped into Elena making her lean into me. Our lips were touching, shit. I quickly pulled away, and to my horror, everyone around the corridor saw. But they saw someone bumped into her, right..?

A sudden weight had filled my shoulder, hopefully Hunter won't find out. I took off without Elena and decided not to go the library, and instead the rooftop.

After I arrived, I protested if I should text Hunter, but he was sick, he probably needs the rest. I don't want him knowing though, rumors spread by quick. And Emira who knows most the school gossip, there would be no surprise if she came looking for me soon enough.

I sat there, reflecting. Surely, Hunter would understand, right? I mean he is my boyfriend, so, of course he would–!...He isn't my actually my boyfriend, so why am I worried..?

He's driving me nuts!

Meanwhile...

Hunter was in bed, his phone in his bedside table, he could easily use it but his head hurt too much. So he decided not to.

-Hunter's P. O. V-

Lying in bed and thinking about the missed lessons clearly sucked. I couldn't sleep, I would but I can't. Unfortunately.

I looked over to my phone, soon enough, it vibrated. I wanted to check, but my headache hurts like shit. My curiosity is killing me though, it'll just be a one time thing, then I won't use my phone.

I opened up my messages, it was from an unknown number. I checked to see what it was and saw a picture...a picture of Edric, kissing, Elena.

I'm not even gonna question how they got my number, but what's this? Was this even real? I mean, I guess he's been getting close with her. I won't be much use to him anymore, but I'll ask him, soon.

Few hours later...

One of my sisters suddenly barged into my room, "HUNTER! EDRIC'S KISSED SOMEONE!"

....Just what I needed to hear, but at least I I'm getting confirmation.

"What?" I said, acting dumb.

"I was in halls and saw him kiss Elena"

"What?!" And the best actor award, goes to me.

"He did, and almost the whole school knows about it. The drama is INSANE" She exclaimed.

I was about you open my mouth to reply but she had continued talking. "So, how're you feeling?"

"I don't know, was it an accident or on purpose?"

"I'm not sure, it seemed like both, I think it was more of an accident though, Edric ran away from the scene after. So there's a chance your boyfriend isn't cheating on you with a Walmart version of Malibu Barbie"

"Umm, alright"

"Don't worry, he won't cheat on you. I'll make sure of it...But anyways, gotta go help mom with dinner,"

"Uh, okay,"

After the brunette left, Hunter was left to sit with his thoughts. So, Edric didn't do it on purpose? Should I be relieved? I am, I guess I am but it scares me why, I mean, we aren't actually dating for titan's sake!..

Ugh, I don't like him. And he doesn't like me, we're just friends. I'm only there because of his relationship with her.

And, I'm wondering if he noticed that comma placing. Knowing him, he probably did. I mean, It's not a big deal or anything...
.
.
.
Suddenly my phone vibrated once again, I opened it up. I saw a message from Edric, he was asking if he could visit me later. I laughed at his text and how he said it, but when did he change his name to that? because I surely didn't do it

___________________________________

        💚    Prince Charming     💚
 ___________________________________      

Prince Charming: I'd like for you and I to go romancing<3 (I wanna hangout with you<33)

:Sure, you dork. I just gotta ask mom

Prince Charming: Oh, forgot to ask, does your mom approve of me?

: Y'know we aren't actually dating, right?

Prince Charming: I knoww, just wondering

: Yeah, she does, unfortunately

Prince Charming: Naw, why is it unfortunate?

: Nothing..

Prince Charming: See you later love:)

: See you later,

Edric's a dork, but he's my dork... Wait no! He's just my friend. But rethinking on recent events, it doesn't seem like it..

I don't think mom will mind him coming over.. but I still need to ask her.

(A bit of Watching and Dreaming spoilers)

Anddd my motivation is officially dead 💞
I'm so sad TOH ended though 😭😭😭😭
Like, I loved the ending but lowkey sad knowing we won't see anymore new adventures from them:(

But the fanfics will still continue for years to come! I know it! And yes, huntlow may be canon but I still like huntric.

Mixed feelings about Hunter's new palisman though, the blue Jay? Waffles? Is that just me? I dunno.

Loved the collecter in the episode though 😭💞
They were so precious and misunderstood, it breaks my heart 😭

And is Darius x Alador canon now?? Hello? And also, maybe it's just me but I like the fact how Emira and Viney switched hair lengths, Idk, I find it funny 💀

This chapter was short asf though, even though it reached 1000+ words(not including the A/N)

The goodbye from them probably was meant for the fandom more than the collecter in in my opinion 💀

But anyway
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!