FOURTY

IT HAD BEEN a few days since chelsea had won the champions league, therefore mason and maddy were back in england.

mason had told the girl that the euro call-ups were soon and he was hoping to get one, so naturally maddison would check the teams instagram every hour to see if her boyfriend had gotten a call up. yes, boyfriend. mason made it official the day after the team won, and everyone was over the moon for them. however, they were still keeping it a secret for a while as it was still early on in the relationship, and they both agreed it was for the better.

while thinking about the euros, maddy thought about how much she was going to miss mason if he was called up. she wasn't going to be able to see him all the time and go to all the games, especially the ones in other countries. it upset her that she wouldn't be able to spend as much time with him, but he reassured her that they'd be fine and he would make sure to keep in contact with the girl.

although this did reassure the girl quite alot, she still had doubts in the the back of her head. what if he found a new girl and left maddy for her? she knew she was stupid for thinking it, but mason was a very attractive man and people stared no matter what.

she was jumped out of her thoughts as mason came running down the stairs "you'll never guess what mads!" mason called out to the girl,
"what is it?" she called back, half expecting him to say he got the call up. "i'm going to the euros! southgate picked me!" he told her excitedly.
"i'm so proud of you mase," she congratulated him, bringing him into a huge hug.

when they pulled away, mason grabbed the girls face, bringing them into a kiss. it was pure bliss and was something neither of the two could get enough of, waiting for the other to pull away. maddy did eventually pull away, realising she had left their dinner in the oven and it may have burnt.

"i'll be back in a minute mase, i need to sort tea out," she told him, giving him one last peck on the lips.