|𝟭𝟴|~ 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ∙

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The two spirits gasp as their woken out of their memories, their chest heaving with heavy breaths. Jack clutches his capsule to his chest, panting coming to a stop before he looks down at Baby Tooth.

"Did you see that?" He questions the little fairy, to which she responded with a tilt of her head.

"It was me..I-it was me!!" He laughs breathlessly, picking the fairy up and holding her close.

"I had a family! I had a sister! I saved her!" His smile falls to a look of realization, looking to the moon with a smile.

"That's why you chose me.."

He looks towards his staff, grabbing the edges quickly, he pulls it to his lap before turning to (Y/N).

"He-!"

He falls short as his friend looks to the ground with teary eyes, her breathing only increasing in speed. Jack drops his staff before pulling the girl into him, her shoulders racking up and down.

She clutched into her friend tightly, tears streaming from her eyes as small whimpers and cries leave her lips.

"J-Jack..I..I" she tries, shaking her head before pushing her face further into her friends chest.

Jack shakes his head slightly, hugging her tight to his person as the two just sit there, the boy comforting his friend with all that he could.

...

It had taken a good while to calm the girl down before the two decided to share there stories, laughing at certain parts and frowning at majority of the story.

They pull away, looking towards the boys staff and thinking. Jack grabs the edges before pulling them together, grunting before sighing in annoyance as they break away.

He rolls his shoulders, pressing them together again and laughing as the two pieces begin to form together, mending and molding to become what it once was.

(Y/N) laughs along with him, her powers were still gone, but she supposed it wouldn't be so bad to rely on her friend for the time being.

...

Jack flies out of the ravine, laughing and cheering as he grips (Y/N) close to his chest. The girl whoops and hollers along with him, Baby Tooth huddled close to her person.

...

They both jump from cage to cage, opening them up quickly and urging the small fairies to flee.

"Come on, let's go!"

They pause as the fairies look to them with saddened looks, their wings pulled down, drooping.

"You can't fly?" (Y/N) questions, watching as Jack hops down toward the large, broken globe in the center of the room.

They watch as more and more lights begin to flicker out, looking to eachother for anyway of stopping it.

...

A Yeti sets the final robot painted red carefully on the display shelf, sighing in relief. The shelf begins rattling, making him exclaim and frantically catch one as it falls.

Black sand swallows the Globe as the Yetis yell out in confusion and fear, Pitch laughing as he appears.

"You're all free to go!" Pitch shouts in joy, walking along the Globe. "We won't be needing any Christmas toys this year, thank you. Nor ever again," he dismisses with a smirk.

...

The two continue to watch nervously as only a few lights are left, their hope diminishing by the minute.

...

"Only six left.." Pitch muses as he chuckles.

"Six precious children who still believe in the Guardians with all their hearts.."

He looks down at the light next to him, smirking. "Make that.." He steps on it as it flickers out.

"Five.."

"Oh!" He laughs, scooting to another one.

"Four!"

He steps on it, moving onto another.

"Three!"

He leaps, stepping on two at once.

"Two!"

Pitch smirks as he raises his fingers, snapping.
A light still remains.

His smile falls as he snaps twice more, turning and facing the light with a snarl.

"One."

...

Jack looks up, gasping and hoping onto the globe quickly. (Y/N) follows suit, bumping her shoulder with his as the two look down at the final, bright light.

"Jamie!"

——