|𝟭𝟭|~𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗯𝘆𝗲 ∙

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

(Y/N) grunts as she races after the nightmare, her cloak swishing behind her wildly. The nightmare jumps up before disappearing, causing the girl to scoff at the retreating sand trail.

She unsheathe her daggers, rolling her shoulders a bit before bringing her arm back and throwing her right arm, the dagger shooting out of her arm and piercing the black sand.

The creature wails in pain, forming back into a horse as it rolls around on the pavement, it's head thrown back and eyes wide.

(Y/N) bends down, her breathing heavy as she rips the dagger out of the nightmares side, the creature huffing and puffing as black sand oozed out of the wound.

The (H/C) girl sighs as the creatures breathing slowly subsided, it's corpse beginning to melt away and become permanently engraved into the cement beneath her.

She sighs heavily, her shoulders relaxing as a strong presence looms behind her, the figures shadow casting over her. She bites her lips gently, her eyes beginning to sting as she feels long, slender fingers wrap around and grip her waist.

She turns around, her lips parting as her (E/C) irises lock on with Pitch's soft ones.

Pitch breaths out, his lips beginning to tremble as his grip's tightens. He hunches over, his frame covering (Y/N)'s as he slowly wraps his arms around her, pressing her flush against him as his hand reaches up to cradle her head.

"..you're here."

(Y/N) breaths out a shaky breath, tears beginning to stream down her face as she knocks into Pitch's chest, her arms shooting up and wrapping around his shoulders. Pitch grunts as he's tugged down, but dosnet make any point to move.

"..I'm here Kozmotis.."

The two chuckle shakily, their faces buried into eachothers necks as their shoulders slowly fall before relaxing.

(Y/N) sniffs as she pulls away, a shaky laugh leaving her as she stares at her old friend before reaching up and cupping his cheeks gently. Pitch hums at the feeling, his eyes fluttering closed as he leans into her touch.

"I've missed you." He whispers, his eyes slowly opening as (Y/N)'s widen, her chest squeezing as her lungs pull together. She stares at the man a few seconds longer before smiling slightly, her cheeks hurting.

"I've missed you, so much."

Pitch smiles wide, his eyes shining as he squints, his back arching as he reaches down, his forehead pressing into (Y/N)'s.