Anything For You , Love

Start from the beginning

Shall we ? He said in his deep raspy voice .

Yes . She nodded while giving a tight lipped smile . Her eyes too wandered around him . His hair is pushed back in a nice manner . In between his gelled black hairs there stood some white hairs . His face have some wrinkles here and there but he was handsome for his age .

Soon they pull over in front of a mansion more like a penthouse . Like a gentleman , he opened the car door for her while her heart beat fastly inside her chest . An unliking feeling .

Let's get inside , shall we ? He asked extending his hand to her to hold . She gently held his hand as they slowly walked inside .

She looked around mesmerized seeing all the luxurious things inside the house . This is the first time YN seeing things which costs more than her entire life . She was looking around when she felt a touch on her shoulders . She visibly flinched and stepped back .

Taehyung settled himself at the very corner of the cafè looking outside through the glass window . A calm and quiet morning . He again glanced at his wrist watch getting impatient . 2 minutes late . He sighed . Just then , the clicking of the heels caught his attention and he turned towards the sound . His eyebrows squinted .

The girl who came towards him , sat opposite to Taehyung . She gave him a seductive smile which plastered to her lips .

Where is YN ? His question came harsh . But she didn't paid attention to his question . She extended her hand and slightly rubbed his hand top which was resting on the table top . He immediately pulled his hands back as if it had burn with her single touch .

For the last time , I'm asking you , Mi Young . Where is she ? He gritted his teeth .

Why you're concerned about her ? Her nostrils flared showing off her anger . She sighed frustratingly before answering . To answer your question , she tapped her manicured nail on the smooth table surface , she said she don't want to go on a date with you . She despise you . Can't you understand ?

Still you don't answer to my question . He said unbothered about what she said .

She begged me to come here because she don't want to stay with you . We switched our dates . I– I don't had any other option . She is my best friend . She looked down .  Let me be your date , Taehyung . She said sweetly . I'm ready to do anything to satisfy you as your date .

Taehyung took out his phone from his pocket , soon a camera visual of his face which is looking downwards , flashed on his phone . He squinted his eyebrows in confusion but realization hit him . He eyes followed her face then at her chest , particularly at her neck , where he saw a diamond necklace . A snowflake shaped one , which he presented for her , YN . A beautiful necklace which had a camera attached to it .

Taehyung bought it for her , without her acknowledgement that it had a hidden camera , so that he could watch how the clients behave with her .

He stood up from the chair and walked out of the cafè , despite Mi Young's protestants and pleadings . He soon dialed his club member and asked him to track YN's phone . He just had to make sure that she is okay . That's all . Somewhere in his inner mind had an eerie feeling , like somewhere something is wrong . Within five minutes his phone pinged with a notification . An address . A penthouse ? He cursed under his breath . Why the hell did that girl had to enter in someone's private place ? He had strictly prohibited all his employees not to go somewhere which is off radar , like private places . That's the number one rule yet she had the audacity to break that . How much of a dumb she is . Entering into the off radar is a red flag being in this business . Millions of thoughts crossed his mind . What if someone did something to her ? He wouldn't forgive himself if something happens to her . Even though it's not his fault . In these 6 months , he had developed a thing for this cute yet dumb girl , who would run if she even saw his shadow somewhere . He don't even know how to name it . That feeling .