Keeping You Beside Me

A/N : REQUEST is still OPEN . So feel free to ask me . Thank you (θ‿θ)

But I'm not going to write any 2nd part to any of the oneshots.

________________________________________

Faerie Land . Still unknown to the human world there is a place called Faerie Land . The land were mythical creatures live. Mythical creatures unknown to the human world . That includes , Imp , Goblin , Faerie people , Mermaids and many more . The land which have poisonous herbs and poisonous fruits . The people in Faerie can burn or froze anything with a single snap of their hands .

Faerie peoples are different than the mortals, they can live up to 1000 years . Some of the people differ from others . Just like different skin colours of us , humans .

The people from Court of Undersea have small scales on their body . People from Wild Courts are more of hairy people .

Some of the Faerie peoples are green in colour despite of being in any courts while some have tails .

Unlike the human world , it's still being ruled by the Royals . High King of Faerie . King Kim Taehyung. Despite of being living for almost 2 centuries he is still alone , without any Queen to share his throne .

Faerie Land is divided into several Courts governed by several Lords and Ladies .

Every Lords and Ladies who have girl offsprings trying their best to make their child as King's Queen . But none of them captured the King's heart not even his sight.

Two days after is High King's birthday . It's his 250th birthday. The entire kingdom is busy in celebrating their King's birthday. Every Lords and Ladies from the entire court will be present at the palace along with their family members.

~~~~~

The entire palace is filled with several guards and maids . Everyone is trying their best to clean the whole palace for the celebration .

The maids who are cleaning the palace is not like the rest of the Faerie people . They don't have the pointed ears like Faerie people . Or tails like some faerie people . Or the green skin colour some of them have . Or the scales of the fishes . They all look normal to us . Yes . They are mortals . Mortals who got bewitched by the Faerie's .

They all are working under the head maid who have pointed ears , she is a faerie . All the mortal girls are doing their assigned tasks . Some of the cleaning , some of them sweeping and some of the decorating the palace .

All of them are mechanically doing their assigned tasks like robots . They will keep doing their tasks until they have told to do something. They can't work according to their brain . Their brain is bewitched by the Faerie's magic . They all are dreaming about something .

Just then the King walked into the Hall , with some of his ministers hot trail behind him , where some mortal girls are doing their tasks .

He looked around , seeing the mortals working around . His eyes filled with disgust seeing mortals.

King Kim Taehyung is a good , generous and a wise king , only for his people. He despised humans more than anything . In his eyes , they are nothing other than the speck of dust under his shoes. He thinks them as the useless creatures who is eager to give birth to more of them before they die .

The ministers around him , told everything about the ball that is going to held in the hall , his birthday .

A girl stood up , carrying a wooden basket full of dirty water which she used to clean the floor . Walking monotonously towards the entrance , she stumbled upon her long skirt . The wooden basin in her hand fall down . Letting the dirty water fall to the ministers and King's dress .