Tears Of Sorrow

Y/N's head is resting on top of Taehyung's chest . She can hear the thumbing of the raising heartbeat . His hands wrapped around her figure tightly hugging her closer to him . Both of them are cuddling on the couch , feeling each other's warmth . Placing her hand on top of his chest , Y/N felt how his heart beat increasing second by second .

Taehyung , is there anything you want to tell me ? Taking a deep sigh , she asked him . He didn't said anything for a minute straight . Just trying to calm his raging heart . For the first time the silence around them felt awkward and uncomfortable .

Let's breakup . His voice came rough and monotone . For a minute or two both of them didn't said anything . Y/N pulled her away from him and slowly looked at him . Her eyes brimming with tears .

H-huh . She couldn't clearly form a word because of the painful lump forming on her throat . He looked away repeating the same words without any emotions . Let's breakup .

Taehyung , she wiped the tear which left from her eyes , what you're saying ? He didn't said anything . The silence grew painfully thicker .

Taehyung , please j-just think about it . Break up ? Tae , are you out of your mind ? How could you ? Did I do something ? She sniffled her tears back .

It's not about something you did . It's about me . I'm getting married . Taehyung said without looking at her . Y/N looked at him in disbelief . Choi Beom Seok , he wants me to marry his daughter . In return he will not took back his shares . As you know , he is our largest shareholder , if he take back his shares our company will steep down . He looked down feeling ashamed to say these words to her directly . How could he ? How can he say to her , he is getting married to someone else ? How can he say he will not be her's anymore ?

She audibly sighed . For the sake of your company , you're asking for a break up ? She looked at him . But again met with his silence . She gripped his chin and forcefully made him look at her . What about us ? Our love , our dreams , our future . What about that ? She shook him too many times to get any reaction out of him . But nothing .

Is it because I'm not rich enough ? She asked playing with the promise ring he put on her ring finger .

Hearing this , Taehyung cupped her cheeks pulling her face closer to him . What you're saying Y/N ? It doesn't matter to me whether you're rich or not . But I can't watch , the company which I build up with my blood and sweat falling apart . His tears fell down , rolling down to his cheeks . She gently touched his hands which are on her cheeks .

We could work it up , Taehyung . She said reassuring him .

No . We can't . I can't . He shook his head . His tear drenched face shattering her heart . I'm tired of everything . Should I just kill myself ? He looked down at his lap with his eyes brimming with tears .

Tae.... We will find a way together . She said holding his hands .

What ? Find a way ? Take your hands and go on streets , begging ? He pulled back his hands from her hold and frustratingly pushed back his hair . I won't be able to take care of you . He sighed helplessly .

You don't have to -

I'm tired Y/N . I'm tired of everything . Wish I could end my l-life . His quivering voice broke her heart . She looked down feeling ashamed of herself . She can't do anything to protect him . She was helpless . If she knew anything about the business world .

I'm s-sorry Y-YN . I'm a jerk , a coward . Please don't hate me . Pl-please don't hate me for this . He clasped his hands together kneeling in front of her , crying his heart out .