Anything For You , Love

Start from the beginning

Not you , Ms YN . He voiced . YN turned around to the employer while Mi Young walked out of the room . YN shifted from one leg to another while he look his time checking her out . He gestured her to take the seat in front of him and she seated in one of the two seats .

How old are you , beautiful ? He asked tapping his fingers on the desk , which is resting between them .

T–wenty . She stuttered . His attention lingered on her face which bothered her and she felt it uncomfortable . She looked at everything but him .

Look at me , sweetheart . Look at me while you're talking . He said . His lips formed a lopsided grin . She looked at him through her lashes . So.... are you ready to work for me ? She nodded . He shook his head chuckling . Words , darling .

Another nickname . She felt this really uncomfortable . She didn't received any nicknames like this till now , especially from boys and it made her discomfited .

Y–es . Again stuttering .

You knew how does this work , right ? He asked pulling a cigarette from the pack .

Mi Young told me . She said without stuttering . She thanked the heavens for that .

He nodded . Do you mind ? He asked , the cigarette now resting between his lips ,  before lighting the lighter . She shook her head , but soon mumbled a ' no ' , remembering his words . He lighted the cigarette while a smile danced on his lips .

They talked for sometime . YN stood up ready ran out of the room when he called her .

You can come to me , if you have any difficulty or any doubt regarding the job . I repeat anything , even if it's not related to job . I would be pleased to help such a cutie like you . He said smirking at her . She wasn't that much too innocent and naive to detect the inner meaning in his offer . By the way , I'm Taehyung . Kim Taehyung . It was a pleasure to meet you , cutie pie . He said running his eyes through her body . His eyes met hers and he winked with the same smirk resting on his lips .  She nodded and walked practically ran away from the room .

Her new job was to be a rented girlfriend . A legal high waged yet still unknown job to most of the people . Here , people people would rent the girls / boys to their liking for a particular time to go for a date . Customers of different age will be there to hire their likable partners .

YN's first client was a 19 year old teenage boy . He was very much sweet to her . He rented her for 3 hours and they spent their time while going on a date . A sweet little date . He talked about everything on and on while YN listened to everything patiently .

Even though , she thought this job would be bitter and unethical to her religious beliefs , she found this , now a little bit enduring and likeable . She don't have to do anything as a hard work , just be her clients physical girlfriend for the required times . Her clients would sometimes hug or hold hands like real partners but nothing more than that .

YN dressed in a plain floral dress , ready for her job . Locking the door behind , she clutched the strap of the bag while walking down the stairs .

She waited for her date at the said place . At the sharp time , a luxurious car stopped right in front of her . The window slide down and a voice said her name as questioning . She nodded and got in the car . She adjusted her dress and kept her bag on her lap . She tilted her head to the side and smiled at the man sitting at the driving seat . He reciprocated the same . His eyes wandered around her body and face , taking in all .