Paul X Marko X Reader

Sorry for not updating I been struggling with my mental health and everything just felt like it was too much to cope with.
But enjoy.

_____________________

You, Paul and Marko was sitting in the cave a joint was being past around and small jokes was being made by the two boys.
You on the other hand couldn't even muster up a smile, you boyfriends was always their for you everytime you had a panic attack or a flash back of a time when it was particularly hard for you. And this was one of those days, but you didn't want to tell them you felt like a burden.

The two lad's that was sitting across from you had realised something was off about you and move closer.

Paul move you onto his lap, stroking your hair with one hand and had the joint in the other.

"babe what is wrong, you can tell us" Marko softly spoke whilst holding you're hands.

Not wanting to tell you lied "nothing" your voice cracked, a sob threatening to break out.

"there is whats wrong beautiful" this time Paul was the one to speak.

"am I a burden, am I really worth the pain to be with" tears was running down you're face.

Marko and Paul wrapped their arms around you " your no burden, we love you, and you cause no pain."both said a the same time.

" pain is apart of life and if that means we have a wonderful girl by our side so be it" Marko whispered into your neck.

"we would go to hell and back with you" Paul pause "and your hot so how could we not" you giggled as Paul words.

"thanks guys" you smile at them holding them close to your body.

"ok that's a lovely scene but don't fuck, their is children here" David voice came from the cave entrance.

"oh shut it" you laugh.

_____
Thank you so much for reading this, hope you enjoyed it.